Breaking 1st:Star Gold and Star World HD going to add with in 1month

Ravi budhwar

Reaction score
Friends i am breaking this news 1st .yes friends finally i have received confirmed news that these two HD CH.will be available in Rdtv with in one month .and also i have confirming one news first here that Discovery HD WORLD also coming soon 100% but no date i have today. News is yet not over bros.two sd ch. Kochu tv and captain tv coming soon and also a ch. For That everybody is waiting sony mix is also coming soon 100% and more sd ch. Also coming. Thanks .SOURCE: MY FRIEND Dealer.

Good news. But why it is taking that much of time ?

so only two channels from star networ will come!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!when will other two channels will come?????RdTV IS really pathetic in channel addition.Its own channel big magic is not present in its platform.How sad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

rdtv is so much slower in chanel addition.hope ur news come true in coming days.

ya earlier he told the same that it will be added by diwali. stop providing fake news

@dino. Pl stop always scolding others. Try to give appreciation in dish tv section as good things happened there. I am waiting for your arrival. Give positive comments also.

Ok accepted. As tatasky does good, we all came and appreciating. Why you can't in dish ?

If the channels arrive on RDTV, it will be really a feast for them, Surprising that Discovery HD world still not added on RDTV... :huh

@dino. I don't want to fight with you bro. But what happened with your ten hd news in adtv and z hd ch. In dish section .it is technical work bro. And it takes time and you know this.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock