Cable TV Black out on 4th Oct in TN for JAYALALITHA

Magee said:
S, ur attitude also clearly says that u r scv cable supporter and dmk karuna family supporter. Anyway u go ahead.

Mr Magee , I never support anybody blindly. I criticised DMK/SCV in past and still continuing criticising DMK/SCV when ever they do mistakes. I am not like someone who blindly supports some politicians / or cable service.

I never wanted to talk politics in a forum like this , this is meant for DTH / Cable service discussion.

Viki said:
Mr Magee , I never support anybody blindly. I criticised DMK/SCV in past and still continuing criticising DMK/SCV when ever they do mistakes. I am not like someone who blindly supports some politicians / or cable service.

I never wanted to talk politics in a forum like this , this is meant for DTH / Cable service discussion.

U only started this politics in above sentences and moreover this thread title itself related to politics only. In ddf I following especially ur thread. Ur attitude clearly says it.

If u r not supporting any parties or any form of cable especially not supporting blindly means good and if anyone supports blindly means u should indicate that person only not in plural .

Then, how do u say "u guys r supporting" in plural. Hope u understand.

aravindan said:
Nice Punch:D:D:D:D:D

Yes Nice punch to reveal his ADMK support face.

Mind , world is watching us and laughing at us for supporting a [politician who is convicted for corruption.

Viki said:
Yes Nice punch to reveal his ADMK support face.

Mind , world is watching us and laughing at us for supporting a [politician who is convicted for corruption.

How do u know that I am supporting admk. if u prove that I am supporting admk in any thread I take apologise. Come on. Let us take challenge. But in any threads ur way of attitude it clearly says u r karuna family dmk supporter and scv cable supporter.

Come on challenge prove it.

Magee said:
U only started this politics in above sentences and moreover this thread title itself related to politics only.

If u r not supporting any parties or any form of cable especially not supporting blindly means good and if anyone supports blindly means u should indicate that person only not in plural .

Then, how do u say "u guys r supporting" in plural. Hope u understand.

Magee ,
2: My state CM (current or ex) in another state prison? That too in a state where TN has several heated issues?
Is this not the one sentence starts the politics discussion here? You over looked and moved to my post.

My support to anybody is always issue based. And the guys who blindly supporting Arasu knows to whom I am referring to. I had discussion about Arasu cable with them here.

Yes , the thread and the cable operators move is based on politics but as a end user or consumer what we should have talked , about politics or suffer we are getting because of that. And hope this is not lounge section!! A section for discussing about cable TV!!!

its really bad move,which are affecting common people those who are watching it

Magee said:
How do u know that I am supporting admk. if u prove that I am supporting admk in any thread I take apologise. Come on. Let us take challenge. But in any threads ur way of attitude it clearly says u r karuna family dmk supporter and scv cable supporter.

Come on challenge prove it.

I never seen you active in any other thread other than "what are you watching now thread"! But if you suddenly jumps in support of those who support a convicted politician , what else can I imagine. If you are not ADMK supporter that is good and I am really sorry. Hope you stand for justice.

Where I have supported DMK here in this forum , I never talked about politics here in this forum. I talked about the ill created by Arasu many times here , is that wrong and is that makes me DMK person or SCV supporter. My support to anyone is always issue based. All I can say is , I am sorry that all you know about me. I cannot prove myself to each and everyone here and it is not my responsibility too.

Viki said:
I never seen you active in any other thread other than "what are you watching now thread"! But if you suddenly jumps in support of those who support a convicted politician , what else can I imagine. If you are not ADMK supporter that is good and I am really sorry. Hope you stand for justice.

Where I have supported DMK here in this forum , I never talked about politics here in this forum. I talked about the ill created by Arasu many times here , is that wrong and is that makes me DMK person or SCV supporter. My support to anyone is always issue based. All I can say is , I am sorry that all you know about me. I cannot prove myself to each and everyone here and it is not my responsibility too.

I am not inactive in ddf. I just following and observing ddf and entering threads sometimes the situation basis.

K. Just leave it and go ahead.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock