Cable TV Black out on 4th Oct in TN for JAYALALITHA

Viki said:
I never seen you active in any other thread other than "what are you watching now thread"! But if you suddenly jumps in support of those who support a convicted politician , what else can I imagine. If you are not ADMK supporter that is good and I am really sorry. Hope you stand for justice.

Where I have supported DMK here in this forum , I never talked about politics here in this forum. I talked about the ill created by Arasu many times here , is that wrong and is that makes me DMK person or SCV supporter. My support to anyone is always issue based. All I can say is , I am sorry that all you know about me. I cannot prove myself to each and everyone here and it is not my responsibility too.

Don't Assume Arasu supporter as ADMK supporter..It's your mistake..

I see Arasu as a MSO serve for benefit poor people & LCOs from DTH firms..That's it..

If another govt works for betterment of Arasu in future, public would be thankful for them too..

If previous DMK govt continued the then started Arasu cable successfully (in 2008), then they too would've been appreciated. But they din't do so..

If you want something from us then add some colour for our words..

Finally we can come to a conclusion only after the end of tomorrow's cable tv operators' demonstrations.

Operators organisation engaged for demonstration voluntarily but not forced to..It shows how they are bonded to Arasu & benefit from present govt.

Aravind , it is a section of Cable operators not all. Remember recently some associations approached MIB to intervene and save them from Arasu!

Latest news from my source : Cable operators not to black out Cable signals as Govt asked.

Viki said:
Yes Nice punch to reveal his ADMK support face.

So whoever feels for her current status is labeled as ADMK supporter? And all the 37 Loksabha constituencies that voted for her with overwhelming majority too be labeled as ADMK? Then what happens to the name called TN?

Viki said:
Mind , world is watching us and laughing at us for supporting a [politician who is convicted for corruption.

Yes, the whole world was laughing and even throwing stones when someone said earth was round and it goes around the sun. They just keep laughing.

Any idea how many have been accused of corruption and how many over 3 digits? Now those who laugh should turn back and see how many are laughing at them.

Do you read news such as these?? Jayalalithaa's conviction not final verdict, has option to appeal: BJP

dinee said:
its really bad move,which are affecting common people those who are watching it

Yes, may be this is the only way by which they can show their overwhelming support for a good cause.

Yes, may be this is the only way by which they can show their overwhelming support for a good cause.

What is the GOOD Cause here?! Supporting a corrupt politician?

HOUSE-MD said:
So whoever feels for her current status is labeled as ADMK supporter? And all the 37 Loksabha constituencies that voted for her with overwhelming majority too be labeled as ADMK? Then what happens to the name called TN?

Yes, the whole world was laughing and even throwing stones when someone said earth was round and it goes around the sun. They just keep laughing.

Any idea how many have been accused of corruption and how many over 3 digits? Now those who laugh should turn back and see how many are laughing at them.

Do you read news such as these?? Jayalalithaa's conviction not final verdict, has option to appeal: BJP

Why should common man feel for her current state? Will you feel the same if Karuna or Manmohan or Raghul get arrested? It is not my intention to label anyone , but your post says all.

Repeatedly you are showing no use in explaining to you. But still , Lalu also was MP and won MP seats for his party even after convicted is that mean he is not corrupt and should not be punished as people supported him.

The support or vote to a party or a politician doesn't mean that people is ok with her corruption and court should forgive them.

How 66 crores became small for you.Even it is Rs 100 for court it is corruption and punishable. And it was 66 cores 1996 , now its value crossed more than 4000 crores. {Check the list of 300+ properties in court custody}

What Galileo said was Scientific revolution , and later people accepted it. How you are comparing that with support for Amma's corruption. Thank god you have not compared with Gandhi or Nehru or Bose.

If you say why only Amma , as of now she is convicted let us wait as we waited for 18 years for this. Hope court will send all corrupt politicians to jail in pending cases this includes Raja , Kanimozhi , Maran etc.

It is not me or you laughing , it is other state friends who has no bond with Jayalalitha. For them Jayalalitha is only a convicted corrupt politicians , same for the court.

Yes! It is not the final judgement , still she has option to move to High Court and Supreme Court. It is the privilege given to all by Republic of India. She already moved to High Court , let the High court decide. But , the current judgement will stay still they get any stay order or order favour to them in Higher courts.

Mind they dragged 18 years , and no harm in waiting for 1 week or 10 days for bail. And the wait is also because of them , if the judgement had come on 20th they would have enough time to get bail. But they make filed petition to change the court and judgement happened on 27th , which made her to stay in Jail for a week atleast.

aravindan said:
Don't Assume Arasu supporter as ADMK supporter..It's your mistake..

Hope we never talked about Arasu cable here in this thread. ADMK supporter topic came to picture when someone started justifying black out in support of ADMK Cheif J Jayalalitha.

One final thing , read the judgement details before posting / supporting the convicted. DOT.

First of all both admk and dmk are bad.

One post in this thread asked about winning 37 mp seats. She did so many good things to people in the last 3 years and that is why she won.

But this punishment is for the corruption she did during 1991 - 1996 period. She should accept it since she did mistake.

People are asking for her relief from jail. But why? Because she did good things now in the last 3 years and want to compensate the corruption with this? That means anyone can do mistakes and compensate later with good things?

The next one should be 2G case and all the corrupted persons should get punished.

Sadiq said:
First of all both admk and dmk are bad.

One post in this thread asked about winning 37 mp seats. She did so many good things to people in the last 3 years and that is why she won.

But this punishment is for the corruption she did during 1991 - 1996 period. She should accept it since she did mistake.

People are asking for her relief from jail. But why? Because she did good things now in the last 3 years and want to compensate the corruption with this? That means anyone can do mistakes and compensate later with good things?

The next one should be 2G case and all the corrupted persons should get punished.

Well said Sadiq. We welcomed judgement when Lalu was convicted , and we should welcome this judgement also the judgement in future on 2G , Coal Gate etc.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock