Cable TV Black out on 4th Oct in TN for JAYALALITHA

HOUSE-MD said:
Chennai Cable (SCV Based LCO's) Blackout?

No.

yesterday night I have gave an update on black out. - Cable operators not to black out Cable signals as Govt asked.

Viki said:
No.

yesterday night I have gave an update on black out. - Cable operators not to black out Cable signals as Govt asked.

Govt asked them not to blackout? Can you explain?

Viki said:
What is the GOOD Cause here?! Supporting a corrupt politician?

Can you point at any one who is clean? From any other Country even? Some appears clean as nothing is yet found, yet to be found doesn't mean none to be found.

Viki said:
Why should common man feel for her current state?

It's left to an individual. But i personally don't feel it right.

Viki said:
Will you feel the same if Karuna or Manmohan or Raghul get arrested?

If someone from my State is locked up in another state, or if someone from my country is locked-up elsewhere.... yes, i will feel the same.

Repeatedly you are showing no use in explaining to you. But still , Lalu also was MP and won MP seats for his party even after convicted is that mean he is not corrupt and should not be punished as people supported him.

The support or vote to a party or a politician doesn't mean that people is ok with her corruption and court should forgive them.

How 66 crores became small for you.Even it is Rs 100 for court it is corruption and punishable. And it was 66 cores 1996 , now its value crossed more than 4000 crores. {Check the list of 300+ properties in court custody}

What Galileo said was Scientific revolution , and later people accepted it. How you are comparing that with support for Amma's corruption. Thank god you have not compared with Gandhi or Nehru or Bose.

If you say why only Amma , as of now she is convicted let us wait as we waited for 18 years for this. Hope court will send all corrupt politicians to jail in pending cases this includes Raja , Kanimozhi , Maran etc.

It is not me or you laughing , it is other state friends who has no bond with Jayalalitha. For them Jayalalitha is only a convicted corrupt politicians , same for the court.

Yes! It is not the final judgement , still she has option to move to High Court and Supreme Court. It is the privilege given to all by Republic of India. She already moved to High Court , let the High court decide. But , the current judgement will stay still they get any stay order or order favour to them in Higher courts.

Mind they dragged 18 years , and no harm in waiting for 1 week or 10 days for bail. And the wait is also because of them , if the judgement had come on 20th they would have enough time to get bail. But they make filed petition to change the court and judgement happened on 27th , which made her to stay in Jail for a week atleast.
[/quote]

No black out reported at any part of the state..;):lol
Meanwhile LCOs protest in several districts takes place..

But crazy thing is "No LCOs in chennai made this kind of protest for SCV when its license terminated..." :lol :lol

Re: RE: Cable TV Black out on 4th Oct in TN for JAYALALITHA

aravindan said:
No black out reported at any part of the state..;):lol
Meanwhile LCOs protest in several districts takes place..

But crazy thing is "No LCOs in chennai made this kind of protest for SCV when its license terminated..." :lol :lol
We can't compare scv and jayalalitha. May be we can compare scv and arasu or JJ and KK.

JJ is from ruling party. Any business need their support. To protect themselves they are doing these kind of protests.

HOUSE-MD said:
Govt asked them not to blackout? Can you explain?

What to explain in that? Govt asked not to black out the Cable signals so the operators are not doing that.

guys as such no black out till now!! blocking signals i think is a bad move i would say it will affect a common man. if every other services are blacked out like this we will have to suffer, what if the telecom companies do a blackout and cut mobile signals for a day, what if internet is cut for a day? we cannot even update here? . what if aavin doesnt supply milk for a day? all these are waste let them protest in other ways. I will not support this.

Viki said:
What to explain in that? Govt asked not to black out the Cable signals so the operators are not doing that.

Oh ok, i got confused. Good decision by govt.

Hope all read statement given by State President of the Tamil Nadu Vanigar Sangankalin Peramaippu, A M Vikramaraja. That tells the story , and read Vikatan's post on these protest.

Satvijay said:
guys as such no black out till now!! blocking signals i think is a bad move i would say it will affect a common man. if every other services are blacked out like this we will have to suffer, what if the telecom companies do a blackout and cut mobile signals for a day, what if internet is cut for a day? we cannot even update here? . what if aavin doesnt supply milk for a day? all these are waste let them protest in other ways. I will not support this.

Yes , They have legal options don't know why they are not concentration much on that. I feel Jayalalitha's current lawyer team is not capable to handling this and failed to give right advice to her.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock