Can I use HDMI To 3RCA AV Output Cable in Videocon d2h HD

Imam.Hossain

Reaction score
I use Videocon d2h HD STB, So can I use HDMI Cable To 3RCA AV Output Cable, will it work directly or I need to but some converter?? My Tv don't have HDMI Input Option.. PLZ Help...

n3jo8N2.png

It means u are saying that u r using HD box on a normal TV (no lcd or led).. then what the use of using it as it will downscale the image back, but still if ur TV has component cable input slot, then, u can use that as well, may be some improvement in picture u can get. Remember with component cable, u also need to use RCA cables for audio separately.

So in this case if no HDMI, then there must be component cable slot, which gives HD pictures same way as HDMI. So go ahead and use that and connect component of D2H HD box to component of LCD.

Yes Component cable slot is there, so I use "
n3jo8N2.png
" the cable then will it work smoothly?? I am asking again & again bcuz some local technician told me that it'll not work & it need some converter or something, PLZ xplain...

As I told earlier component cable gives as much as good HD picture as HDMI, only problem is that with component we have to use audio cables separately and with HDMI only one cable is required. So in ur case rather trying convertor, first use component cable (3 cables) and 2 cables of RCA for audio and that is it. U can get even up to full HD if ur tv permits..

By the way not so many local technician are aware of component option, they either know RCA or HDMI..

If u have taken it already (RCA to HDMI) then u can use it and no need to purchase component but if still need to purchase, then I will suggest to go for component.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock