• Replies Replies: Replies 12
  • Views Views: Views 2,696
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bharath M

Reaction score
Hi Guys ,

My name is Bharath M from Chennai.....

Am using D2h for past 2 years if I need to get FTA channels in D2h means what should I do...I have few questions also....

I need FTA receiver to get FTA channels right...?
What is the cost of the Receiver..?
Where can I get the FTA receiver...?
How to fix it..?

Please tell me the full details about the installation and procedures...

Thanks in advance...

Bharath M

No you Can't get FTA channels in D2h.

You can't get FTA channels in any DTH.It could be done in the past in doh boxes, bur they have now blocked it.

Most of us know that we cannot fta channels in d2h box. But we also know that we can see test channels in small screen.

So, if we can add the other TP manually and entering pids, can we be able to watch the fta channels at least in small screen? Something is better than nothing.

Can we add the other TP manually along with there pids and then will we be able to watch the fta
channels in small screen in d2h stb? If yes then please help the name of the channels along with TP and PID details. EXPERT'S OPINION PLEASE.

kmb1000 said:
Can we add the other TP manually along with there pids and then will we be able to watch the fta
channels in small screen in d2h stb? If yes then please help the name of the channels along with TP and PID details. EXPERT'S OPINION PLEASE.

I posted this based on other possibilities that we found in D2H set top box. But in case if you want to add TP of another satellite, you need to realign the Dish to point to the new satellite.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom