can we record one while watching different??

Ashok L said:
Not possible in Airtel bro If we try to record other channel it gives a msg whether to stop or not...
And if we try to record another channel while watching a other channel it asks whether to switch or stop recording..

1st record channel then 2nd change channel using arrow keys for watching also not possible :huh .. Instead of 1st watching channel then 2nd try to record change channel using arrow keys :shy ..

In Tamil max pack is all Tamil channels free or there is a Tamil top up and now as it is a new connection and South Mega Tamilnadu hd pack it shows Tamil top up lifetime validity will it change when I change to Tamil max pack??

Expecting replies to above question and this, I bought connection on 08/08/16 when should I change base pack is it possible to charge by per monthly basis or have to do it on 3/6/9/12 month basis after 1 month since this involve a base pack change and online it shows 3/6/9/12/24 kinda things??

you can change your base pack after expiry of free days also you can recharge your pack on monthly basis it's not necessary to opt for ARP of 3,6,12 months.

dQz9t49

SCkbF1T

Sai bro for your confirmation...

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock