YOU CAN RECORD A CHANNEL WHILE WATCHING ANOTHER CHANNEL BUT....

i can record sab wile watching sony. can you tell me the channel with same frequencies...... :tup

The locally available DVBS-2 MPEG-4 receivers also has this limitation. Can record programmes from one tp and can watch programmes of another channel of the same tp. Not even another tp or no other satellite.

I aware of this issue. I had buy a FTA box when I subscribed to dish tv. I just took FTA box to enjoy DD's fta channels as another tv connection & I plug FTA box wire to dish tv's IF out & few channels were working not all, many times I check the channels but few were working that time. My box gone wrong in 24 hours & it was for Rs. 700 & cheap. Dont know how it happened. After few months I notice that why the channel was not working. When those are not from same tp it was not working & when it from same tp channel was working properly.

hingorjo said:
Yes friends we can record a channel while watching another channel but the problem is that we can record as well as watch a channel has to be of same frequency and after rec monogram come on screen we can not change that channel if we change channel recording of other channel will be stoped, for example if we want to record discovery then we can watch another channel of 12647 h 27500 freq but after shedule time record starts we can not change that channel for example (TLC) which we r watching.

Any one try this trick...really it will works or not?

this trick of same tp frequency of recording not work on airtel hd stb

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock