YOU CAN RECORD A CHANNEL WHILE WATCHING ANOTHER CHANNEL BUT....

hingorjo

Reaction score
Yes friends we can record a channel while watching another channel but the problem is that we can record as well as watch a channel has to be of same frequency and after rec monogram come on screen we can not change that channel if we change channel recording of other channel will be stoped, for example if we want to record discovery then we can watch another channel of 12647 h 27500 freq but after shedule time record starts we can not change that channel for example (TLC) which we r watching.

hmmmm
good point raised.
this problem can become huge one for Dishtv because in the background Recording stops while we tune to an other frequency channel.

Thats a good news. Atleast you can record two channels in same freq band.
Since there are only one tuner, technically not possible to tune to other freq range.

Good issue raised by hingorjo.. It may prove to be a stumble block in dish tru hd+ service.. Still will mail the issue to customer service @dish tv as a feedback... :huh

hingorjo said:
Yes friends we can record a channel while watching another channel but the problem is that we can record as well as watch a channel has to be of same frequency and after rec monogram come on screen we can not change that channel if we change channel recording of other channel will be stoped, for example if we want to record discovery then we can watch another channel of 12647 h 27500 freq but after shedule time record starts we can not change that channel for example (TLC) which we r watching.

if this option exists means, it will be ok.

i cant record a channel and watch another of the same frequencie

Hey Bro. Hw Can I Record My PVR Box, When I Go To PVR System They Saying PVR is not authorized on this Box, But They Still Messaging Me Ur Box Is Now Ready For Recording Plug in Usb & Start Unlimited Recording. What Can I do nw Bro? Pls Help.

Shonzim... Kaymon aachen?? :) First u need to upgrade ur dish tru hd to dish tru hd+ through dish tv customer care through verification, after that ur hd stb will be upgraded to dish tru hd+. Once upgraded you can record shows with ur old dish tv remote using the red button, for more functionality buttons you can order the Dish tru hd+ remote from dish tv India through courier at Rs 300 (Indian rupees). Please do check out the equivalent Bangladeshi Taka conversion...

Aar kichhu doubt thakley nicchoy post korbein...

Thanks..

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock