Can't add channel during acquisition period on d2h

• Thread starter Isuru
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 10
  • Views: Views 1,851

Isuru

Reaction score
Can someone tell me explain this? Tried to purchase sports18 1(SD) & this came up. What’s the reason behind this?
jxNw3Zx.jpg

Have you purchased new box with some free months bundled with?

If ur d2h is new connection. It have 1month or 6month locking package. Want any other channel channel add, u must pay the amount 50 or 100 then u can add any channel.

Because the package is locked upto 180 days. (You already paid) you can take that particular channel as ala-carte for that you need to recharge atleast 50rs . ( Channel may cost lesser amount . But minimum recharge is 50)

Last edited:
If ur d2h is new connection. It have 1month or 6month locking package. Want any other channel channel add, u must pay the amount 50 or 100 then u can add any channel.
What is the name of that payment? Do I have to just topup 50 rupees?

Because the package is locked upto 180 days. (You already paid) you can take that particular channel as ala-carte for that you need to recharge atleast 50rs . ( Channel may cost lesser amount . But minimum recharge is 50)
I have already recharged it with 4000 indian rupees. Still this comes up

call cc
i added multiple channels, once i bought sentamil pack for 1 year. i recharged for 500rs at that time.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock