DDF Exclusive Celebrating 12 glorious years of DreamDTH

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 58
  • Views: Views 5,199
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Congratulations for Glorious 12 Years :love: and Thank You All to making DreamDTH No. 1 Community in Internet World for various reasons.
  • Im SO PROUD to be member of DreamDTH. Even Busy life visiting and sharing knowledge and taking knowledge.
  • Proudly saying DreamDTH improved my ENGLISH speaking and writting.
  • Happy 12th Birthday to Virtual Family :kiss2::cheers::gift2:

ehWkaqp.gif

DreamDTH even after more than a decade stays the #1 free and fair entertainment forum in this country. At a time where most forums in this country have either died or totally disappeared from web. Thanks to it's hardworking team. DreamDTH not only act as archive of early Internet boom of mid 2000. It along with it's sister forum OnlyTech still innovates to stay relevant in this new era of Internet.

Congratulations to everyone from admins to team member and forum's users on completion of 12 years. Looking forward to next 12 years.

8k1Q1Ix.gif

Thank you for giving me opportunity to draft this announcement on completion of 12 years by DDF. It's an honour to be a part of such a wonderful community, can't emphasize enough on importance of having so many brilliant minds here that shower love, enjoy each other's achievements and provide support like a family.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock