Good News Change to New Pack option added on Selfcare/App

Maharashtra. This time I waited for 12 mins. Still no one picked the call.... Now I want to punch the CC... id*ots.
Try This 02044448080 Number From Registered Number - They Start Tell You Balance After That Give Option - You Are Not Able .. Press 1 and after that simply click 9 if this not work then call again and click 2 for change pack after that they simply give you process change package and then they transfer your call these two options are working for me fine. If these two options not work then call from any other number and click on 2 that I want to buy new one 😂 if not work then Twitter and mail option remaining.

Last edited:
What a hilarious thread!
1. Airtel messed up the bouquet prices. Some of them incorrectly tagged as Rs 8 instead of Rs 58. Maybe the "executive" mistook the "s" in Rs as 5 and thought it is already "58" :tongue2:
2. Wonderful new plan of Rs 0.00 monthly rental unveiled (satire). One more of Airtel's bugs :snail2:
3. I am wondering - if this is the situation of ADTV, then what will be the situation of LCOs! How will they manage to "migrate" customers onto TRAI approved packs :blush2:

As been observed by many/most, this whole implementation is flawed. Hope that things improve soon. Until then - its all about reading 1000s of posts on DDF daily.

Cheers :win::drink:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock