Good News Change to New Pack option added on Selfcare/App

I haven't selected New pack but I am also getting current plan as 0, will they stop my channels, I am unable to create pack online, is anyone getting same issue.

The people who are saying they are getting 0 rs pm , are your bouquets and ala carte activated?

Karan bro, how to select alcarte, bouquets are there but alcarte section it's saying some error occurred, how to select them under change plan selfcare option. thanks bro

Bro sorry for late reply I was in office,

you selected the pack??

You have to select both broadcaster boquet & alarcate together otherwise for now I find no option if I try to add separately all the broadcaster Boquets gets deactivated so wait until everything works fine.

Is airtel giving channel from airtel tv app as many customer are been converted to zero rental airtel premium atleast for now. (listen jio you are giving mobile tv and we are converting dth itself to mobile tv freemium.)

Last edited:
Seems they are migrating all ARP packs
Even if they keep the users on ARP, If Airtel's decision is to charge per the new tariff even if 1 channel needs to added on al-a-carte basis, it doesn't make sense to stay on ARP. Most would have to migrate anyway except few like Infinity HD Plan ARP users and other HD Plan ARP users getting most of the channels.

Bro sorry for late reply I was in office,

you selected the pack??

You have to select both broadcaster boquet & alarcate together otherwise for now I find no option if I try to add separately all the broadcaster Boquets gets deactivated so wait until everything works fine.

bro, I haven't selected New pack but I am also getting current plan as 0, will they stop my channels, I am unable to create pack online, is anyone getting same issue, secondly the selfcare was working at afternoon time I was getting sd bouquets only no hd bouquets also alcarte section was giving error.

Hmm ok Karan BTW I too using Oreo v8.1 but didn't got that customization that's why asked will do reinstall then let's see 🙂🙂

Bro I'm using only Oreo 8.0 updated from Nougat so the app I use might be little bit different might be something like a beta testing version between Oreo 8.1 & Nougat.

From Yesterday My 2 Connection Base Plan Price Showing 0. First I think it will rectified some time later.But till its 0. And Yesterday Midnight also no balance deducted from my account. But I am getting all channel which I select According To TRAI New Rule.
I Really Love Airtel and Their Bugs.

My plan showing no plan activated for me.
I can't add new plan. Already submitted new plan 15 days ago.
What to do?
IMG-20190204-173738.jpg
I face the exact same issue with my account too. Until now old pack was active in selfcare with all topups paid and free with the option to change to the new pack as per TRAI rules inspite of already selecting my list of channels on 26 Jan but none of the channels were working except the ones I chose as a la carte topup while selecting my new package as per TRAI. When I contacted they were asking me to tell the bouquets that I chose so that they could add it for me but I said no I have already submited my plan with the bouquets so I will wait or choose again from selfcare app. They said not to choose the bouquets from selfcare and asked me to contact them again if I'm not getting the rest of the channels.

But now after the conversation with the airtel customer care executive, my self care shows no active topups and no option to change or choose pack again and the bouquet that I chose are not active yet. Wonder when these bugs are going to be corrected by airtel. I believe there are too many bugs with their selfcare system.

Tv today broadcaster pack..discovery broadcaster pack..republic Bharat pack not available...please confirm

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock