Good News Change to New Pack option added on Selfcare/App

• Thread starter Thread starter karan_hdl
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 131
  • Views Views: Views 12,871
bro, I haven't selected New pack but I am also getting current plan as 0, will they stop my channels, I am unable to create pack online, is anyone getting same issue, secondly the selfcare was working at afternoon time I was getting sd bouquets only no hd bouquets also alcarte section was giving error.

Unless you submit your selection,the package that your'e currently in won't change all the channels will be working until Airtel auto migrate you.

No, now In Self-care they are not showing any Bouquet and Ala-Carte but All Channel according to my choice is showing me on tv
All the new channels that you are seeing, ate the all activated from morning? Or did they start just now?

I don't want any freebies. If they let me continue in my annual plan that will be more than enough.

Unless you submit your selection,the package that your'e currently in won't change all the channels will be working until Airtel auto migrate you.

bro I clicked on change current plan after that it was giving error as while selecting bouquets, after that my plan now showing MYOP as 0, my earlier package name removed.

Last edited:
Update as per my understanding regarding the Bouquets not being activated and the most important thing I understood on why the customer care executive didnt want me to choose from selfcare.

When I chose my pack on 26th Jan, there were too many bugs with the bouquet prices. For example the Sun Tamil Super bouquet I chose was just Rs. 8 while the actual price is Rs. 58. And the Tamil FTA bouquet then had 25 channels but now it has only 23 channels. And hence the system couldnt process the bouquets activation and now they are trying to work it out manually.

I face the exact same issue with my account too. Until now old pack was active in selfcare with all topups paid and free with the option to change to the new pack as per TRAI rules inspite of already selecting my list of channels on 26 Jan but none of the channels were working except the ones I chose as a la carte topup while selecting my new package as per TRAI. When I contacted they were asking me to tell the bouquets that I chose so that they could add it for me but I said no I have already submited my plan with the bouquets so I will wait or choose again from selfcare app. They said not to choose the bouquets from selfcare and asked me to contact them again if I'm not getting the rest of the channels.

But now after the conversation with the airtel customer care executive, my self care shows no active topups and no option to change or choose pack again and the bouquet that I chose are not active yet. Wonder when these bugs are going to be corrected by airtel. I believe there are too many bugs with their selfcare system.

Bro if change plan option available go ahead and select both Broadcaster Boquets & Alarcate together.

In my case for the first time I activated Boquets then second time alarcate then third time even more alarcate channels but what happened is the entire broadcaster boquet and alarcate that selected first two times fully got deactivated and finally the bunch of alarcate I selected the last time 4 or 5 channels alone working.

So I did a complete selection of Broadcaster boquet & alarcate together in one go from Selfcare website via PC and it got instantly activated.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom