Good News Change to New Pack option added on Selfcare/App

bro I clicked on change current plan after that it was giving error as while selecting bouquets, after that my plan now showing MYOP as 0, my earlier package name removed.

Now while selecting a fresh what error you're getting??

Bro if change plan option available go ahead and select both Broadcaster Boquets & Alarcate together.

In my case for the first time I activated Boquets then second time alarcate then third time even more alarcate channels but what happened is the entire broadcaster boquet and alarcate that selected next fully got deactivated and finally the bunch of alarcate I selected the last time 4 or 5 channels alone working.

So I did a complete selection of Broadcaster boquet & alarcate together in one go from Selfcare website via PC and it got instantly activated.

Karan bro only sd bouquets visible for me no hd bouquets available.

Now base pack showing previous one ie economy sports pack.

Last edited:
Bro if change plan option available go ahead and select both Broadcaster Boquets & Alarcate together.
The problem was I didnt find any option until now. All the bouquets and A la carte lists were empty. When I logged in to capture a screenshot of the same now I'm back to my old plan with the option to choose. So yeah as u said I will try to select my bouquets and a la carte channels again before it throws another error.

Last edited:
I selected the bouquets and ala carte through channel 998. Do I have to do that again?
Yes, You Can. But Maybe Same Thing Again Happen. So, Call CC If they not help you then you can tweet and also mail them regarding this matter with screenshot

Yes, You Can. But Maybe Same Thing Again Happen. So, Call CC If they not help you then you can tweet and also mail them regarding this matter with screenshot
What the hell is with customer care today....it takes 5mins to reach that option to talk with customer care and after I press 9 to talk with them , it says the number you have dialled is not correct..... I mean what the hell! What do I do now!??

But the total no of channels showing as 100 only. I can't able to upload pics to show u.

Yes, around 20
Total would be showing 100 only, that doesn't consider the NCF. However, since you selected 20 HD channels, your NCF would be for 80+40=120 channels, so you are using the additional slab of 25 channels which costs 23 rupees. 153+23=176.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock