channel changed automatically

• Thread starter Thread starter dinesh19
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 239
  • Views Views: Views 23,035
Karan Rockz said:
Bro as u told before that u can't understand Hindi lang then why r u watching Sony?:huh

Here in west Bengal we had studied Sanskrit in class 7 and 8 as a compulsory subject in school. After that never as I was a science student so no sanskrit. So from that knowledge i can understand little bit.

dipayan said:
Here in west Bengal we had studied Sanskrit in class 7 and 8 as a compulsory subject in school. After that never. So from that knowledge i can understand little bit.

Kk bro but what I have noticed from here that most of the bengali peoples have problem in Hindi lang,same problem happen with South Indian peoples also.:-/:huh

Karan Rockz said:
Kk bro but what I have noticed from here that most of the bengali peoples have problem in Hindi lang,same problem happen with South Indian peoples also.:-/:huh

I don't have :hello but i don't able to write and read bangla but able to understand it very well.

Karan Rockz said:

now not bro only in some words

Yup still happening quite frequently and noticed while watching any channel it automatically shifts to the adjacent channel. Is there anything to worry about?

Back
Top Bottom