Seeking Help Binge Box is automatically restarting

• Thread starter Rushil
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 20
  • Views: Views 5,246
Now my stb is starting to restart 😭it's been 10 times still not resolved
Most probably the Netflix app is not compatible with present sw version of Binge plus..
BTW still sign in web option is not avail in Netflix...
Try disabling and force stop Netflix...This may fix rebooting...

Airtel xstream, tata play binge+ d2h & dish smart box all are worst because they using only 2 GB ram. My experience in which is card using these box its work only 6 or 7 month good after that its creating issue like lagging, hanging or restarting. Also I am using Airtel Xtream box last 8 months last week I swipe my box & I asked to care center person they told me truth that if you watch dth channel then please turn off wifi & if you using online series then please watch on mobile phone.
They also told me that We already discussed this matter with company & company said no problem you should swipe box after 8 months.

My STB regularly restarts between 11 AM - 12:30 PM :lol: :wall: after then it gets solved automatically, Should I complain to CC because now service visit is free and My STB is under 3 years of warranty. But the problem looks weird and I think the technician can't solve so did not complain.

My STB regularly restarts between 11 AM - 12:30 PM :lol: :wall: after then it gets solved automatically, Should I complain to CC because now service visit is free and My STB is under 3 years of warranty. But the problem looks weird and I think the technician can't solve so did not complain.
Technician will come; he will see, he will call someone, he will leave, the end

I Don't Have Any Issues, Try Factory Reset Once.

Most probably the Netflix app is not compatible with present sw version of Binge plus..
BTW still sign in web option is not avail in Netflix...
Try disabling and force stop Netflix...This may fix rebooting...
I think so bro.. Issue is happening after the update..

Any fix ?
Daily i am facing restart issue.Sometimes need around hour to satble.Please help me.I try to disable netflix app still restarting.

Airtel xstream, tata play binge+ d2h & dish smart box all are worst because they using only 2 GB ram. My experience in which is card using these box its work only 6 or 7 month good after that its creating issue like lagging, hanging or restarting. Also I am using Airtel Xtream box last 8 months last week I swipe my box & I asked to care center person they told me truth that if you watch dth channel then please turn off wifi & if you using online series then please watch on mobile phone.
They also told me that We already discussed this matter with company & company said no problem you should swipe box after 8 months.
Agreed on RAM part. Even these redmi and other chinese manufacturers are using the same 2GB of RAM. These items are not for hardcore use. In my xtreme stb, zee5 and prime video performance is poor while netflix and disney+ is gr8. I have stopped installing useless apps and turned off the auto-updates and then it is working fine.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock