Discussion Cheapest option to view IPL on Star Network

• Thread starter TJ_DJ
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 189
  • Views: Views 21,599
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't expect generosity like airtel from Tata Sky. Airtel will keep providing good or free offers on a regular basis by making adjustments here and there while Tata Sky has prime focus of maximising profit. HD is a revenue generator & Tata Sky has almost monopoly over elite base of users, giving HD free will cause loss for them which they cannot agree upon.

U remember airtel giving ling free preview of almost all newly added channels bcoz broadcaster gave it at no cost for limited period or it was included in old deal but Tata Sky never gave such offers. List is endless if i compare what benefits airtel gave vs. Tata Sky withheld.

Everything you said is True but it's also true with airtel you get free headache also but no such free things in ts 😄

Everything you said is True but it's also true with airtel you get free headache also but no such free things in ts 😄

Bhai, for small headache u can get free treatment or balm for few rupees but still it will be minute trouble as compared to benefits one gets staying with airtel.

Also if one is smart enough then most of the inconvenience can comfortably be eased out. Have used both airtel and tata sky, there hasn't been many occassions where i regretted using the former over latter. At affordable rates airtel has given good service on all fronts & met expectations.

If we go by disecting things too much in detail then one will never find anyone which ticks all boxes, we have to adjust and keep hoping for improvement. :)

Bhai, for small headache u can get free treatment or balm for few rupees but still it will be minute trouble as compared to benefits one gets staying with airtel.

Also if one is smart enough then most of the inconvenience can comfortably be eased out. Have used both airtel and tata sky, there hasn't been many occassions where i regretted using the former over latter. At affordable rates airtel has given good service on all fronts & met expectations.

If we go by disecting things too much in detail then one will never find anyone which ticks all boxes, we have to adjust and keep hoping for improvement. :)

Again you are right, we need to be smart, but the real problem is most are dumb like me

My body is insured doesn't mean I deliberately go break my leg for insurance money.
Again you are right, we need to be smart, but the real problem is most are dumb like me
Don't have such so low self esteem. Go watch some Ted Talks. It will help you.

Without any bug(except my primary connection) Officially, I Paid 0 Ammount For All Important HD channel, All English SD Channels, All Sports SD channel, most Kids, Music Channel For Almost Last 2/3 Years. So I Happily Tolerate Airtel System Fault. Because Airtel Save My Large Amount Money. I am 100% Sure No DTH in Industry Was Save My Money like that.

My body is insured doesn't mean I deliberately go break my leg for insurance money.

With airtel u will never break leg but just some sprain might happen in body due to few problems . As i have said there r no major issues in airtel, usual smaller ones can be dealt with if one knows how to approach it. There can't be all things perfect in life, we need to strive to make things work.

By the way Tata Sky subscribers have to work overtime to pay higher bills & that surely takes more toll on health. Some even lost hair & missed out on entertainment when for years favourite channels were not available on their platform. Also did u forget Sony fiasco which also made the broadcaster shut down 2 HD channels. Lastly Tata Sky spends too much money on marketing while i am happy that airtel passes monetary relief towards us.

With airtel u will never break leg but just some sprain might happen in body due to few problems . As i have said there r no major issues in airtel, usual smaller ones can be dealt with if one knows how to approach it. There can't be all things perfect in life, we need to strive to make things work.

By the way Tata Sky subscribers have to work overtime to pay higher bills & that surely takes more toll on health. Some even lost hair & missed out on entertainment when for years favourite channels were not available on their platform. Also did u forget Sony fiasco which also made the broadcaster shut down 2 HD channels. Lastly Tata Sky spends too much money on marketing while i am happy that airtel passes monetary relief towards us.

You will always find companies like apple and xiaomi who provides same service but operate on different side of spectrum.

Most importantly consumers should have choice and fortunately we have 6 dth to choose from.

Last edited:
You will always find companies like apple and xiaomi who provides same service but operate on different side of spectrum.
Off topic :☝This should be on Joke of the Day. How does Apple and Xiaomi offers same services?

Off topic :☝This should be on Joke of the Day. How does Apple and Xiaomi offers same services?

Sarkar bro wanted to convey that both r mobile brands and in same business category but one caters to affluent base thus offers products at premium price while other targets regular consumers by providing good features at affordable price

Last edited:

Without any bug(except my primary connection) Officially, I Paid 0 Ammount For All Important HD channel, All English SD Channels, All Sports SD channel, most Kids, Music Channel For Almost Last 2/3 Years. So I Happily Tolerate Airtel System Fault. Because Airtel Save My Large Amount Money. I am 100% Sure No DTH in Industry Was Save My Money like that.

There is no doubt that Airtel is the most accommodating and reasonable DTH operator. Airtel customers pay less and get quite a lot. TS customers receive *everything*, yes, but they have to pay much more for it.

Unfortunately this is the one and only department where Airtel is the best. We all know who has become the baap of mobile and now broadband.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock