• Thread starter TJ_DJ
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 189
  • Views: Views 21,922
Status
Not open for further replies.
What! They'll telecast it on bindass also:ouch::huh:
With Youth Commentary Something like Fake SRK N Salman Tune commentary :ok2:

Also “The Hindi feed on Star Gold will be completely different from the one on sports channels. The broadcaster is targeting families so the commentary will also be completely different.” :ok2:

As of Today Fox assets ie Star India taken over by Disney so it can be true.
Just checked the EPG, there's no match schedule on bindass.

Also “The Hindi feed on Star Gold will be completely different from the one on sports channels. The broadcaster is targeting families so the commentary will also be completely different.” :ok2:
Hope Shinchan & Doraemon will not do the commentary on Hungama.:rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::lol::lol:

I think star network channels is not enough to telecast IPL, star may hire 50 channels from Sony ,zee & Colors and other networks for IPL. :D
[/QUOTE]

Bro, Zee will never get a chance to show bcci events bcoz of long standing disputes between these two but Star can lure TV18 easily as they share a good bond.

However i think Star India has a big surprise down its sleeve, don't get shocked if IPL is aired on Republic TV/Bharat with loud cheer/commentary by Arnab & colleagues. He can also side by side observe & analyse if someone is indulging in unethical acts and blame Congress for allowing this from 2008-2014.

Hmm, they will do same tamaashaa stuff like bringing comedians and putting in jokes, comical take on cricket stuff. They tried this terrible thing earlier too with Suresh Menon in some series

Hmm, they will do same tamaashaa stuff like bringing comedians and putting in jokes, comical take on cricket stuff. They tried this terrible thing earlier too with Suresh Menon in some series
So we will enjoy both comedy and live matches(y):hehe:

If Sony Sab starts showing the IPL somehow*, Hathi (R.I.P.) will say:
Yeh sahi baat nahi hai.

*Not likely since Sony is the one who lost the IPL rights to Star. But Star is adamant to show the IPL on 40+ channels. And when it has decided to show the IPL even on the recently-acquired Disney channels, nobody can tell... :cf2:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock