• Replies Replies: Replies 69
  • Views Views: Views 4,188
ABCDEFGH said:
How can some1 stick to the topic in a super biased

#justsaying

Then comment in this thread. Deviation from topic not allowed. :no

ajay kore said:
Bro everyone knows that Ts offers more channels in base pack than sun direct

s..Of coarse and all channel which is available in south special pack are included in the list..Meanwhile in ts if a customers choose free regional pack of tamil and telugu then he will not able to watch malayalam and kannada except dd channels...But in sun direct u will get maximum south channels except rajtv,captaintv,thanthitv,maatv ,maa movies,maa music,etv andhra pradesh

jay kumar said:
s..Of coarse and all channel which is available in south special pack are included in the list..Meanwhile in ts if a customers choose free regional pack of tamil and telugu then he will not able to watch malayalam and kannada except dd channels...But in sun direct u will get maximum south channels except rajtv,captaintv,thanthitv,maatv ,maa movies,maa music,etv andhra pradesh

Thats the point. :tup Hope it is clear with all TS Users ! Very well analysed. :tup :luv :luv Jay bro well done. Keep up the good work. TS users cant get all regional channels at one go. :no Suppose if I choose Gujarati + Punjabi Pack can I get Aakash Aath ? :no :no

This Regional Pack concept is not liked me. Please dont forget me too have TS. Now my uncle is using it. So I am not defaming TS. :tup

jay kumar said:

Why will a person watch more than 2 regional language channels.
:huh:huh

Instead of providing regional channels in base pack, Tata Sky is providing more news, movies, music and entertainment channels which sun direct dosent have only :lol :d

And to hide that they are providing all regional channels in all packs
Which is a useless move.

Back
Top Bottom