Discussion Color shifting issue and green line in Sony Max hd

HappySoul

Solutions
Reaction score
Guys since last few days I see a green line on the left side of sony max hd. Also colors are shifted to the right. In Sony Max hd logo, left part is showing little bit black because color shifted..similarly right side of the logo, orange color out of the logo. Same goes for the images..

This issue I see only with max hd. Can anyone confirm?

vke7QMi.jpg

y94Fxfo.jpg

I am using Airtel DTH.. there is no such issue. Might be some issue with your TV.

Guys since last few days I see a green line on the left side of sony max hd. Also colors are shifted to the right. In Sony Max hd logo, left part is showing little bit black because color shifted..similarly right side of the logo, orange color out of the logo. Same goes for the images..

This issue I see only with max hd. Can anyone confirm?

vke7QMi.jpg

y94Fxfo.jpg
Wait till tomorrow if this issue is with Max HD only.

Why tomorrow bro? Means is there something going to happen?
I also faced this issue with Big Magic channel a long while ago. But in my case, CC told me to wait for 1 or 2 days. It's not your tv or stb fault bro. Call CC for more information.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock