"COLORS INFINITY SD & HD" launch soon (all DTH will add)

Untitled-6.jpg

colorsinfinity002.jpg

Amarjeet said:
Why the people buy sundirect I donot know.no channel addition nothing

Same question
Biggest mystery of all times :D:lol

Bishnu15 said:
Every new channel when it launches says that it will be available on all DTH Brand. But in reality we see the Big Fish grabs it :wall & small players like Reliance & Sun are always neglected. :angry Why this discrimination ? :angry So when Shawl / Gssran bro says that it will be added across dths I am not amazed because Shawl / Gssran bro does not understand that its a blatant lie from the channel's end. :wall

It's Sun direct and rdtv who dosent add it. So their mistake.

Bhai shift to Dish TV, D2H , Tata Sky or ADTV.:k

ABCDEFGH said:
Same question
Biggest mystery of all times :D:lol

It's Sun direct and rdtv who dosent add it. So their mistake.

Bhai shift to Dish TV, D2H , Tata Sky or ADTV.:k

Well Said Bro

Yes, I see both CC :hd & Infinty :hd soon on ADTV... bcoz of special strategic pship bw ADTV and V18 :k

Bishnu15 said:
Every new channel when it launches says that it will be available on all DTH Brand. But in reality we see the Big Fish grabs it :wall & small players like Reliance & Sun are always neglected. :angry Why this discrimination ? :angry So when Shawl / Gssran bro says that it will be added across dths I am not amazed because Shawl / Gssran bro does not understand that its a blatant lie from the channel's end. :wall

then change ur DTH :wall

Viacom18 To launch Colors infinity SD and HD

Television brodcaster viacom18 Wednesday announced that they are going to launch Colors infinity SD and Colors infinity HD.

Colors infinity will be compete with the start premium world which telecasts programs same as USA and Europe.

I didn't understand one thing why you people don't switch to Hathway and Hathway HD.

RAGHVENDRA1997 said:
I didn't understand one thing why you people don't switch to Hathway and Hathway HD.

Bcoz not available in my area :k

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock