DDF Exclusive Colors Super to revamp today

• Thread starter Aksgr
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 83
  • Views: Views 21,225
Status
Not open for further replies.
1. Muddu Bangara (Utrana dubbed version)
2. Olave vismaya ( Silsila badalte rishtonka dubbed version )
3. Prema Baraha ( Bepanah )
4. E jeeva Ninagaagi ( IshqMein Marjawan)
5. Ashoka
6 .Devaki Nadana

Two more slot left maybe they continue old serial retelecast . Expecting these
6pm Ashwini nakshetra
6.30pm Padmavati

1. Muddu Bangara (Utrana dubbed version)
2. Olave vismaya ( Silsila badalte rishtonka dubbed version )
3. Prema Baraha ( Bepanah )
4. E jeeva Ninagaagi ( IshqMein Marjawan)
5. Ashoka
6 .Devaki Nadana

Two more slot left maybe they continue old serial retelecast . Expecting these
6pm Ashwini nakshetra
6.30pm Padmavati
Better to retelecast old serials of etv Kannada.
Silly lalli and papapandu may continue.

Since Colors team in Kannada is very good at graphics and revamp Colors Kannada once in a year, I expected a whole new set of graphics for Colors Super relaunch.

Very disappointed to see the old graphics :(
They are using the same graphics since 2018(though there were slight modifications made in 2019) and it looks old now and doesn't look refreshing.

Hope they atleast revamp on the day of relaunch!!

Last edited:
What is the time of colors SUPER new serials? It's from 7PM to 11 PM or new serials starts from 6PM ?

Since Colors team in Kannada is very good at graphics and revamp Colors Kannada once in a year, I expected a whole new set of graphics for Colors Super relaunch.

Very disappointed to see the old graphics :(
They are using the same graphics since 2018(though there were slight modifications made in 2019) and it looks old now and doesn't look refreshing.

Yes bro,I also disappointed because of old graphics,atleast they should put old graphics which used to colors Kannada.

Since Colors team in Kannada is very good at graphics and revamp Colors Kannada once in a year, I expected a whole new set of graphics for Colors Super relaunch. Very disappointed to see the old graphics :( They are using the same graphics since 2018(though there were slight modifications made in 2019) and it looks old now and doesn't look refreshing.

Do not consider this is relaunch of channel . My guess is they just creating basement for original programs.
When original serial/ program launch graphics will change .

Do not consider this is relaunch of channel . My guess is they just creating basement for original programs.
When original serial/ program launch graphics will change .
I think, as said bu @Aksgr original serials may come late in colors SUPER. We should wait & see wheater Graphics changes or not. I agree with you. Untill New original serials comes they may use this old Graphics. This is just relaunching. After ratings also they may change graphics in 2 weeks or in 1 month.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock