• Thread starter Aksgr
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 83
  • Views: Views 21,254
Status
Not open for further replies.
Colors super graphics changed
Info cards looking cool
I think again Graphics might change when original serials starts. But can you update the graphics , if available.

More graphics change happening in super
Slowly packaging is changing one by one.

More graphics change happening in super
Slowly packaging is changing one by one.
Can you update any of that picture? We thought they will change the Graphics after original serials starts; but its good they're changing the graphics now only, its good.

Can you update any of that picture? We thought they will change the Graphics after original serials starts; but its good they're changing the graphics now only, its good.
Ya sure I will click some.

Colors super to bring 2 new kannada serials ( Non dubbing ) . The serials will launch very soon. Casting has been completed. Even rumors about evalu sujatha hero fame yashwanth coming for a new serial likely to be remake of internet wala love story or shubharamb of colors TV.

Colors super to bring 2 new kannada serials ( Non dubbing ) . The serials will launch very soon. Casting has been completed. Even rumors about evalu sujatha hero fame yashwanth coming for a new serial likely to be remake of internet wala love story or shubharamb of colors TV.
Even 2month back two serial audition in progress from jai mata combains and another name I forgot(MTN Director). Both serial production house same or other .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock