Colors Tamil Review

• Thread starter Thread starter Vijay Krish
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 28
  • Views Views: Views 6,970

Rate colors tamil out of 5

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The channel has only serials. No comedy shows, no songs, no movies... They should fill some hours with songs.
My mouth words :(:(:dodgy:
Yes, repeating serials and shows on same day or the next day is not good.

My opinion is they should fill with comedies and songs. I think they cannot reach more audience on prime time if they repeating on next day itself.

Other than that colors Tamil series and shows with Shiva and ariya also so good to watch. Pic quality was so good. I feel they can give tough competition.
Bro they ll never telecast songs and movies will telecasted only in weekends!! This is happening in Colors Kannada too...
True. All the South GECs show a movie every morning. Let's see if they can air songs as the months pass. :tup:

Last edited:
Colors Tamil PQ is awesome Looks like a hd channel.... Even its better than all tamil HD channels... I am wondering how they are giving such a good PQ that matches HD channel. If colors can give this much PQ why sun and star failing to give good PQ like colors...

Waiting to see PQ of colors tamil HD in Airtel....

PS: I am using Hero box in Airtel HD

As of now I have given 4 stars for providing some refreshing, colorful, exiting shows to watch. I believe they can change the set pattern of television viewing in Tamil and also make other rival channels to force a change from the stereotype programs.

Last edited:
what are the ratings?
The BARC provides ratings for only Top 5 Tamil channels. And colors tamil is not yet reached the top 5. So we have to wait for some time. Right now I think the ratings are low.

Back
Top Bottom