Colors Tamil Review

Rate colors tamil out of 5

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Vijay Krish

Contributor
Reaction score
Happened to watch almost all the Colors Tamizh programs in the weekend retelecast today and also some in Voot app. I must say the programs are indeed very colorful and each of the programs have very good concept and the way of promoting the programs are really refreshing. Finally I see colors tamizh programs as very neat and tidy.

What impressed me first is the theme song which is so colorful and full of life which highlights the speciality of Tamizh culture!!! And secondly the concepts of the tamizh series starting with Velunachi, Perazhagi and Sivagami aswell as their promos. Really the promos are the thing that made me give it a try. Although all the new series are targeted towards the village people with the village concepts to conquire the masses, they are indeed good to watch. Well done Colors Tamizh!!

And coming to the most important REALITY SHOWS, Enga Veetu Maapilai with Aaya is really first of its kind specially in Tamizh and Colors Super Kids (CSK) with Shiva was no different. The title itself is well thought and attractive to all Tamizh people. After all CSK and Dhoni is the heart of Chennai these days ;) Yet to watch Kaakum Kadavul Kaali and last but not the least much anticipated and hyped Naagini 2 was good too. Special credit to the dubbing this time. Last season which aired in Sun TV was really bad due to horrible dubbing and I couldnt even watch a single episode completely. But this time, the dubbing seems to be good and the concept of snake 🐍 revenge is nothing new to us, thanks to Nandhini but its good this time.

So overall a great, refreshing and timely start. I seriously hope this puts pressure on the competitor channels like Star Vijay and Zee Tamizh to give us quality entertainment.

Yes, repeating serials and shows on same day or the next day is not good.

My opinion is they should fill with comedies and songs. I think they cannot reach more audience on prime time if they repeating on next day itself.

Other than that colors Tamil series and shows with Shiva and ariya also so good to watch. Pic quality was so good. I feel they can give tough competition.

The channel has only serials. No comedy shows, no songs, no movies... They should fill some hours with songs.
Bro they ll never telecast songs and movies will telecasted only in weekends!! This is happening in Colors Kannada too...

I think for a start they are doing good by telecasting their shows repeatedly all throughout the day at multiple time slots. Once people start watching it and understands the plot and storyline, they will watch it even at the expense of the current show that they are watching if its really worth it.

May be after few weeks we might get to see some comedies, celebrity talk shows and most importantly some movies(for that they need to buy tv telecast rights which will take some time). As of now its more about reaching most people with their unique shows right now.

Last edited:
It's Colors Tamil isn't it? There is mistake in Title ?? Tamil and Tamizh
Not exactly a mistake. I purposely posted it as Tamizh which is the perfect pronounciation. The pronounciation Tamil in the vocal language spoils it completely. Anyone who knows Tamizh knows the difference between Tamil and Tamizh :smile:Btw, its a good spot though :eek:k: Anyways to avoid confusion among non Tamizh speaking members will edit the title from Tamizh to Tamil!!!

Not exactly a mistake. I purposely posted it as Tamizh which is the perfect pronounciation. The pronounciation Tamil in the vocal language spoils it completely. Anyone who knows Tamizh knows the difference between Tamil and Tamizh :smile:Btw, its a good spot though :eek:k: Anyways to avoid confusion among non Tamizh speaking members will edit the title from Tamizh to Tamil!!!
Thank You bro

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock