Colors Tamil Review

Rate colors tamil out of 5

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Anybodys knows colors Tamil BARC ratings??
No official data is provided.
But as adithya tv having 71k ratings which is on fifth place . So surely colors tamil is less than that.

I think it might be between 50k to 60k.

As of now its very hard to reach top 5 with limited number of content and non availability of HD Channel.

Colors Tamil HD s available but still they are not distributing yet !!!!! I don't know wat happened to Viacom 18

Anybodys knows colors Tamil BARC ratings??
No official data is provided.
But as adithya tv having 71k ratings which is on fifth place . So surely colors tamil is less than that.

I think it might be between 50k to 60k.
As of now its very hard to reach top 5 with limited number of content and non availability of HD Channel.
Colors Tamil reached Top 5. But its really a long way to go to compete alongside Star Vijay and Zee Tamil.
3583pmq.jpg

Colors Tamil HD s available but still they are not distributing yet !!!!! I don't know wat happened to Viacom 18
Bro after making their channel popular they distribute HD feed to all DTH it may take some time we hav to wait

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock