DDF Exclusive Compare and Discuss Your Desired Pack With New TRAI Rules In Place

• Thread starter Siva
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 417
  • Views: Views 71,541
Bro, how do they know what channels I will select. They are saying we will save, assuming we will take all the channels they are giving in those recommended packs on Al-a-carte basis. That is not true. I will not take most of the channels present in those recommended packs. We will definitely pay less, if we select channels ourselves.
I have selected a pack and I think it works out to be cheaper, so I agree with you. Anyway Rs 460 is too high for me - will never go for it. I asked nodal for "lower priced" recommended packs, but they havent provided.

I have selected a pack and I think it works out to be cheaper, so I agree with you. Anyway Rs 460 is too high for me - will never go for it. I asked nodal for "lower priced" recommended packs, but they havent provided.
Absolutely bro, that's the right way to go. They can't give you "lower priced" packs, because there aren't any :biggrin:

Today morning I got call from cc.
My pack is AP superstar 6M .expired today.
Monthly ₹305 with HD channels.
He told that recharge 6 months again.
I asked, iam not seen any option of 6m recharge packs . he replied recharge ₹ 1598 to account , I will activate that pack.
I asked , after 1 feb , this pack will valid?
He replied , if you recharge it is locked for 6m , no problem....
Now iam thinking will I recharge or not?:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Absolutely bro, that's the right way to go. They can't give you "lower priced" packs, because there aren't any :biggrin:
@Siva bro, but in this same thread I have seen people from Karnataka region posting images with their recommended packs of Rs 330. I am sure there will be such packs for my region as well. Just that ADTV is not letting me opt for it. I was on Infinity Sports. So my "recommended pack" is ensuring I get (almost) all channels I had and so it is priced so high now. What if i want to downgrade? ADTV always had this mischief of not showing lower packs in SelfCare.

I asked, iam not seen any option of 6m recharge packs . he replied recharge ₹ 1598 to account , I will activate that pack.
I wouldn't trust the CC guys. Like I always said, they are really uneducated people (again, dont mean to demean anyone here). I myself have got an email from Nodal saying that if I am on ARP, then remaining amount will be refunded on 31-Jan and will be migrated to TRAI plans form 01-Feb.

When I asked for any ARP packs availability, they denied. There is a lot of confusion.

ARP plans are not available anymore. My TN superstar HD pack is expiring on march 14th. I called customer care yesterday and they said all existing packs are expiring by jan 31st and the remaining amount for my TN SS pack wil be credited back to my Airtel DTH account. Finally i logged into Airtel Selfcare portal and opted only for free channels for 153 rs

ARP plans are not available anymore. My TN superstar HD pack is expiring on march 14th. I called customer care yesterday and they said all existing packs are expiring by jan 31st and the remaining amount for my TN SS pack wil be credited back to my Airtel DTH account. Finally i logged into Airtel Selfcare portal and opted only for free channels for 153 rs
@Anto benu but your opted pack will start only by 01-Feb right? What are u doing in the interim between 14-Jan to 31-Jan?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock