DDF Exclusive Compare and Discuss Your Desired Pack With New TRAI Rules In Place

• Thread starter Thread starter Siva
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 417
  • Views Views: Views 72,541
Oh I searched in database couldn't find that so thought deactivated sorry for the wrong information Thambi

BTW yes it'll continue as per my source 😉😉👍👍
I contacted airtel regarding the long term Top Up packs, like RoI HD and all, they said those packs will all be cancelled out on 1st February, won't be continued till their normal expiry. Though there was no confidence in the customer rep's voice, and she was also insisting about the newly offered bouquets only. So I had that last hope, and as its lost, I am now sad.

Is HBO HD available under any bouquet or I've to pick it from alacarte?

Is HBO HD available under any bouquet or I've to pick it from alacarte?
Turner Bouquet 3 - Rs.14.75
CN HD+ also there in the boquet but ADTV don't have the channel so not included

Hi All,

Being a TN person i neither dont understand north indian languages (i can understand Hindi but in general most of TN people dont) nor ever watched any Hindi channels so is there an option to simply weedout those unnecessary Hindi channels in the 100 FTA channels list (except those 25 DD) and fill them with some useful Tamil & English FTA channels?

I just dont seem to see a point why should the base pack have any Hindi channels at all where i have to pay additional for channels that i never watch.

Last edited:
Hi All,

Being a TN person i neither dont understand north indian languages (i can understand Hindi but in general most of TN people dont) nor ever watched any Hindi channels so is there an option to simply weedout those unnecessary Hindi channels in the 100 FTA channels list (except those 25 DD) and fill them with some useful Tamil & English FTA channels?
You can select anything you like!

@Vijay Krish Sun Tamil Super boquet actual cost is Rs.59(incl. Taxes) due to bug it is Rs8.26 😜😁
Oh but when the price was totalled it still was Rs. 8.26. Had it been Rs. 59 then my monthly rental would have been over Rs. 350. Anyways thank u for the info. I would have been confused had I been charged Rs. 350 instead Rs. 293 post activation of new plan. I would better remove the Sun Tamil Prime since I already chose Sun TV HD.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom