DDF Exclusive Compare and Discuss Your Desired Pack With New TRAI Rules In Place

• Thread starter Siva
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 417
  • Views: Views 72,233
People who have paid for annual subscription and are content with their current plan don't place a request for new one. The existing ones will continue till their validity is met.

What will be the cost for Kannada HD, Infotainment HD Pack and 1 Sports Channels HD. i am getting these channels for Rs.365.00 in Tatasky which i feel very expensive.

Guys, as I've a HD DVR my account has Free HD Recording top up. Is it gonna stay the same or Airtel will begin charging here aswell?
It'll continue buddy BTW DVR are history of Adtv so nobody will care about history now 😂😂😝😝👍👍

Hi bro how are you ?? hope you fine .. 2 days back only I go through ur profile thinking of ur unavailability 😊😊 .. gud to see you back bro 😊😊👍👍
I'm good as always bro. Even visited dreamdth forumn a couple of times before opting to choose my new pack two days back and this thread was very helpful as always. Was held with some personal stuff but its good to be back and its even more better that u had remembered me in my absence (y)

D2h and tata sky have no ncf I want to know about it have we to pay ncf
it's only for their recommended packs it'll be applicable for other packs that too I guess it's bug let's see if not I'm happy too 😉😉
its only for their d2h packs (combo) yeah ?? otherwise ncf will be applied ?
correct me if im wrong
Exactly correct 😉😉👍👍

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock