DDF Exclusive Compare and Discuss Your Desired Pack With New TRAI Rules In Place

• Thread starter Siva
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 417
  • Views: Views 71,267
150rs basic amount plus Malayalam pay channel cost is around 210rs... Any possibility to reduce amount

I'm currently paying Rs 700 per month on Primary Infinity, and Rs 275 on secondaries. I cant pay same price for primary and secondary so will try to limit channels as much as possible on secondary and check if its any better or just watch news via youtube for a few days and slowly decide what to do with secondary.

Since DAS was never applied in my area i moved to DTH and was happy till now, now looks DTH is chaotic.

Last edited:
I just chose the new list of channels in 999. But still I am getting the old list of channels. How long it would take for the new plan to be activated??

On 30th I select the channels and packs I want and confirmed through selfcare but still its showing MyPlan 99 & Roi Max HD. How long will it take for Airtel to apply changes?

Anybody experiencing this problem?As of today afternoon all the paid and free channels are stopped for me.Receiving error code 4 in the screen.Only doordarshan channels are available. Although I selected my new pack yesterday itself still I am facing this kind of blackout. Called cc multiple times after the disruption and every time they say its in processing but even after several hours the blackout continues?I am hoping that some others might also be experiencing the same problem.Can anybody else confirm whether they are facing this problem or not?

Anybody experiencing this problem?As of today afternoon all the paid and free channels are stopped for me.Receiving error code 4 in the screen.Only doordarshan channels are available. Although I selected my new pack yesterday itself still I am facing this kind of blackout. Called cc multiple times after the disruption and every time they say its in processing but even after several hours the blackout continues?I am hoping that some others might also be experiencing the same problem.Can anybody else confirm whether they are facing this problem or not?
I have no problem. I get my old pack continue

Black out happened for me now

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock