DDF Exclusive Compare and Discuss Your Desired Pack With New TRAI Rules In Place

• Thread starter Siva
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 417
  • Views: Views 71,459
I choose mp hd sports pack which is 495 but I couldn't get nick and masti if I take those channels. Than have I to pay 20 + channels price? Ok ??
Yes after subscribe pls confirm here wheather they took or not πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Regards

Last edited:
TRAI advertising that the subscription period of channels is one month...
But here everyone were telling that its on DBR basis which is true?

Not sure abt package but alacarte topup are created as dbr basics only no locking period
That means I subscribe for Star sports for say 20 days, then after that I remove it and can add Sony six without paying for the rest of the month?

That means I subscribe for Star sports for say 20 days, then after that I remove it and can add Sony six without paying for the rest of the month?
Off course .. but no clearance on NCF 20rs those who in new traiff regime let's see will clear upcoming days πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Hi friends .... I am new entry for this forum.

I have been using infinity plan for last two years ,now i have selected basic 100 FTA channels , Star Sports HD 1 and Sun Music HD and monthly bill is almost Rs.200.

If we all select only few pay channels , the each pay channel cost will be reduced majorly IMO .... Am i right ?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock