comparison b/w Ts& ADTV

• Thread starter Thread starter Optimus_Prime
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 16
  • Views Views: Views 1,631
I think Hd Channel addition is not possible till SES-9 Launch! And for that we have to wait June-July next year I think

Optimus_Prime said:
I think Hd Channel addition is not possible till SES-9 Launch! And for that we have to wait June-July next year I think

:no :no :no Airtel will be adding some HD channels soon to remain in the DTH race,my guess is that they are waiting for successfull launch of SES 9,once it is launched successfully they might add all the HD channels on 12th tp,they are aware that if they fill the tp just now with HD channels and if somehow SES 9 again fails to launch they won't be having space to add many important channels to come in future such as Sony ESPN HD(before IPL 2016),Star Sports 5 HD,Ten HD 2 etc,so they are reserving space for these channels :) :k

kumarvishwas said:
:no :no :no Airtel will be adding some HD channels soon to remain in the DTH race,my guess is that they are waiting for successfull launch of SES 9,once it is launched successfully they might add all the HD channels on 12th tp,they are aware that if they fill the tp just now with HD channels and if somehow SES 9 again fails to launch they won't be having space to add many important channels to come in future such as Sony ESPN HD(before IPL 2016),Star Sports 5 HD,Ten HD 2 etc,so they are reserving space for these channels :) :k
So when SES-9 will launch and We will get HD's?

Optimus_Prime said:
So when SES-9 will launch and We will get HD's?
It would launch on 17th November,2015 and if launched successfully it would be active by about May,but I still don't know how will airtel manage to get permission for the TP's so early after it becomes active :huh :huh :huh

kumarvishwas said:
It would launch on 17th November,2015 and if launched successfully it would be active by about May,but I still don't know how will airtel manage to get permission for the TP's so early after it becomes active :huh :huh :huh

So we have to wait till may?:'(

kumarvishwas said:

permission should get easily

Back
Top Bottom