Complaint to TRAI on HD Access Fee

Good on you Sadiq bro, and we all should follow the same steps in regards to HD access fee and agree that they should come up to Separate HD Packs so customers interested watching only HD channels can subscribe to that and vice versa for SD channels.
In addition they can keep combined pack of HD and SD and A La Carte is always a open option.

Sadiq, Pls keep us updated in related to the email.

I don't know if this option would help or not but we all can keep a polling on HD access fee and everyone will vote and we can highlight this to TRAI and d2h.

It's just a suggestion.

kmrvivek87 said:
who is TRAI???& what they do

TRAI - Telecom Regulatory Authority of India

(They Regulate the TELECOM/DTH/.... )

Guys,

Start sending emails to TRAI. Then only D2H will realize. If you are asking directly to Videocon D2H, they will not consider your request for sure.

Maine bi airtel digital tv national head se baat ki hai ki airtel hd box main 2 hd channels compulsory rakhi hui hai woh nahi honi chahiye. jaisi ki tatasky aur videocon d2h main ager hd box main without hd pack bhi le sakte hai. jisko HD channels chahiye hi nahi usko jabardasti kyu har mahine 30 rs extra pay karna chahiye .

@ sadiq bro

first of all a round of applause for SADIQ sir :clap:clap:clap for bucking the trend
he took all of this onto a new direction
but to b very honest what i felt is that there won't b any impact neither on trai people nor on d2h management.
they won't consider us or our choices or our opinions or our expectations:':)':)'(
can anyone answer me what is the logic of adding an uhd channel rather than adding many missing channels?
why still there are lots of devotional channels, shopping channels n news channels running on d2h which has low trp?

i don't want to defame d2h but being a customer it is my right to criticize my service provider.

@ Prateek Marwadi, Totally Agree with you, I had also posted my similar opinion and started the thread "Is it the right time to launch a UHD channel" but now it seemed to be vanished for no reason, don't know why?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock