Complaint to TRAI on HD Access Fee

M.J.Sadiq

M Jahabar Sadiq
Contributor
Reaction score
I raised a complaint to TRAI on D2H for the below things.

1. Worst Customer Service:
I sent emails to D2H to get the confirmed date of addition of Star Sports HD3. Initially they said they are taking feedback as usual.
When I further replied that showing the promos about the LCN confirmation. Even after two days, there is no reply (even I included CEO and Nodal office in email)

2. HD Access Fee
It is worst in case of D2H. I reported the same to TRAI.

You can also raise the complaint to TRAI (for any DTH). Email addresses as below. Some of them are inactive but still this will reach others.

'[email protected]'; '[email protected]'; '[email protected]'; '[email protected]'; '[email protected]'; '[email protected]'; '[email protected]'; '[email protected]'; '[email protected]'; '[email protected]'; '[email protected]'; '[email protected]'; '[email protected]'

XgrUQjZ.png

JIB28Cn.png

v_srikanth961 said:
Hoping d2h responds positively on this.

Let us see bro! Last year also I lodged one complaint and they a letter of 8 pages by quoting all their previous reply. This time??? Waiting!!

Sadiq said:
Let us see bro! Last year also I lodged one complaint and they a letter of 8 pages by quoting all their previous reply. This time??? Waiting!!

I agree it is the same on tata sky. ..why should we pay HD access fee ? Subscribers
should be able to pick HD packs according to their choice....

We should raise our voice through TRAI...

Sadiq bro. Seems u have not included any d2h mail ids over it.

Will TRAI tale care of it..?

Coming to the HD access fee we have to raise all together by drafting Strong mails

Can we create a fb page to show the weight age of our argument...?

Sadiq said:
I raised a complaint to TRAI on D2H for the below things.

1. Worst Customer Service:
I sent emails to D2H to get the confirmed date of addition of Star Sports HD3. Initially they said they are taking feedback as usual.
When I further replied that showing the promos about the LCN confirmation. Even after two days, there is no reply (even I included CEO and Nodal office in email)

2. HD Access Fee
It is worst in case of D2H. I reported the same to TRAI.

You can also raise the complaint to TRAI (for any DTH). Email addresses as below. Some of them are inactive but still this will reach others.

'[email protected]'; '[email protected]'; '[email protected]'; '[email protected]'; '[email protected]'; '[email protected]'; '[email protected]'; '[email protected]'; '[email protected]'; '[email protected]'; '[email protected]'; '[email protected]'; '[email protected]'

XgrUQjZ.png

JIB28Cn.png

I think bro. Tread to move in important thread. Or make a thread for that Email id.

:tup D2H PACKage Should Change & Packs with HD channels Should Come......

Satya_3000 said:
Sadiq bro. Seems u have not included any d2h mail ids over it.

Will TRAI tale care of it..?

Coming to the HD access fee we have to raise all together by drafting Strong mails

Can we create a fb page to show the weight age of our argument...?
TRAI already forwarded it to Videocon d2h and send a copy to me as well. Check the first image in my post.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock