Complaint to TRAI on HD Access Fee

@kmb1000

Your thread is not vanished. Find it here.. You can always check your threads in your profile by clicking Find threads below your post count.

http://dreamdth.com/showthread.php?tid=106980

@Sadiq I have many complaints regarding my MSO (digital cable) will sending email to the above mentioned TRAI email id help cable tv customers too ??

anishpai said:
@Sadiq I have many complaints regarding my MSO (digital cable) will sending email to the above mentioned TRAI email id help cable tv customers too ??

whether u r sending it to trai or even to any other concerned authority but nothing ll b changed.

just look at sadiq sir's mail to ceo of d2h. but even after sending it to ceo, he cudn't get his answers. no one is really interested in us.

anishpai said:

You can send it to the same email IDs.

Prateek Marwadi said:
whether u r sending it to trai or even to any other concerned authority but nothing ll b changed.

just look at sadiq sir's mail to ceo of d2h. but even after sending it to ceo, he cudn't get his answers. no one is really interested in us.

Something is better than nothing. Let us try our best..

Sadiq said:
Something is better than nothing. Let us try our best..

yes bro. but it felt bad if it goes in vain.
i also sent many mails regarding the add on prices of adventure ultimate.
adventure ultimate add on = 51rs
but if u consider the a la carte prices of these channels the cost comes lesser than 51rs.
but after sending so much mails n talk to them many times over the phone they did not correct it.
there r atleast 10 problems in d2h website which i told them but nothing happened after that.
i also suggested them in d2h suggestions n lodged a complaint in d2h stb compalint portal but of no use.

they ll not consider our problems. u mailed it now. i mailed to them before. but v both r deprived.

Prateek Marwadi said:
i also sent many mails regarding the add on prices of adventure ultimate.
adventure ultimate add on = 51rs
but if u consider the a la carte prices of these channels the cost comes lesser than 51rs.
but after sending so much mails n talk to them many times over the phone they did not correct it.

Did you raise this problem to TRAI? This type of packaging is not the right one. May be you can try sending emails to TRAI since sending emails to the DTH operator will not work for sure that I am 200% sure.

Sadiq said:
Did you raise this problem to TRAI? This type of packaging is not the right one. May be you can try sending emails to TRAI since sending emails to the DTH operator will not work for sure that I am 200% sure.

no, i dint write to Trai as i knew it was of no use.
i know these type of packages r of no use. bro i give u an example:
DEN MSO - 300rs/ month all the channels until diwali. i m paying that.
but after diwali many star india channels were put on a la carte basis. they removed many star india channels except hindi gecs n hindi movie channels.
if u want to subscribe then it costs u 200rs. more.
so bro- 300rs = all channels b4 diwali
now - 300rs = all channels except many star india channels.

so bro where was the trai then? i paid 1200 bucks for the DEN stb n 250rs more for its activation. i cannot leave it as i have paid a huge amount.
suddenly poicies change n i was left nowhere with no other option.

if govt. made digitization compulsory then it is the duty of trai to check whether the execution is proper or not.

anishpai said:

Don't forget to post if raised the concerns! And, it seems you shared the email IDs with others too already!!

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock