Complaint to TRAI on HD Access Fee

Hi All

My strong email on HD access and other issues waked up d2h management. Yesterday I got 3 calls from D2h top level management .

The outcome is as follows :

Regarding HD access fee they are saying that we are getting more positive result with this and telling that we are following TRAI standards only...I understood that tjwy wont roll back with 10 or 15 mails so..I suggest everyone to write more mails to TRAI.

Regarding price increase wothoit intimation they accepted the mistake and going forward they will communocate via calls and SMS aswell

Toll free number issues also will be cleared and I suggested to maintain a permanent toll free number

Seems today also I will het more calls from d2h team.

Will keep u posted with more updates...

Good one Sateesh. For my query they just sent on mail in post. They convinced me that I don't need to worry about HD access fee since I am using New South Platinum HD pack. For price increase they convinced me saying I am under LTR so no need to worry.

It is better if other customers too sre writing.

Even i am expecting reply aswell and they arr trying to offre me some amount as i wrote that we spent our money to talk to customer care .

Lets see...

Hi Sadiq bro

I got a letter from d2h team. Please see the attached

And the game started now. I again sent a mail to trai saying that they have not resolved the complaint and sent me a false letter cc to TRAI team.

Thanks
Sateesh

Satya_3000 said:
Hi Sadiq bro

I got a letter from d2h team. Please see the attached

And the game started now. I again sent a mail to trai saying that they have not resolved the complaint and sent me a false letter cc to TRAI team.

Thanks
Sateesh

Bro, if you can blur your ADDRESS.......

Good work guys keep it up[emoji106] [emoji106] [emoji106] [emoji111] [emoji111] [emoji111] [emoji112] [emoji112] [emoji112] [emoji122] [emoji122] [emoji122]

Hi Team, I've been browsing through for some help after a horrible experience with Videocon D2H and found this forum with useful information. Thanks the details and email IDs.

Today, I've realized that my South Platinum HD pack monthly rental has gone up by Rs. 50 and upon checking the customer care folks din't have any explanation except that Broadcasting services increased the price, so they increased the pack price.

This is the 2nd time in the last 6 months and I am so frustrated and I feel i am cheated by this company. They think they can do anything and we customer will accept and move forward.

I've used the email Ids shared by Mr. Sadiq and wrote an email requesting for action. Hope to hear back from them soon.

Thanks for being there with this forum as it's really helpful!

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock