Completed 5 golden years in DDF.

Thanks a lot for your lovely wishes. It makes me feel so proud and honoured that I am member of a sweet and lovely family. Bapun bro, our family head is off now due to exams. Best of luck to him. I wish everyone to have success in every field of life where ever they appear.

@ Sai Laxman bro: You are so humble and gentle that it you said such kind words and basically you are a very helpful friend cum sweet bro. I do agree initially we had difference of opinion in certain matters but as when time went by we have become very close pals.

@Shawl_who bro: You have shown me the right path bro. Good inspiring person you are.

@ Bapun Raz bro: Mr Leader, Sir, thanks for all the support to everyone of us including me. All the best for your exams. You are a true leader.

@ M.J. Sadiq Anna: Anna, I have learnt many things from you. Thanks Anna. You are a true gentleman. Always helping attitude. Most importantly never compromising on any thing when it comes to maintaining forum decorum.

@ Wewake bro: All your dth threads so nicely done. Good work bro. Thanks for all support.

@ All others including Jaya Kumar bro keep up the good work.

Very happy to be part of a such lovely family.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock