Good News Completed 7 years in our lovely DDF....

Congrats bro, one of the reason why I logged into ddf, when I was planning to buy dth I was googling and found ddf in my search and landed here. those days you and @Chezhiyan bros update was mad like anything in sun direct(actually speaking sun direct guys customer care is useless the knowledge people like you had, @Chezhiyan and @Vicky thambi is immense).

Once again congrats bro

Congrats @Bishnu15 Bhai👍👍❤️❤️
You are One of the most Regular and most mature Member here. Your dedication towards this forum also commendable. Yes Dreamdth Is one and only best Forum. Best Of Luck For Your Future.

Congrats Bro 💐💐🌺🌼🌻🌱 keep go👍 And hope you become legend in your job also. When I a newbie in 2013 , I remember u well. Bcz you support for sun direct 😀 After some years, I re-enter, I happy that your colour change to orange. God bless you, dear brother 🙏

I thank you all for your love. @ramesh sky bro you are working hard now. So your colour too may change soon. Enjoy everyone. @RajKumar Dada how can I forget you? You are very helpful . God bless u all. 3 cheers. @Bapun Raz bro buying one dth is nothing. If God permits I shall buy more to give updates. This is my family. For family people keep on buying things for that No appreciation required. DDF is the best and true one. @JollyLNB bro Thanks for ur special mention.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock