Good News Completed 7 years in our lovely DDF....

Hi friends,

Seven years completed and I am feeling so happy ......

Today's Date: 10/04/2019 (Dream Legend)

This seven years I have learnt many things. Thanks a lot to every member for their constant support.... Special thanks to @Bapun Raz bro for giving me a chance.

I have made many new friends here and one name I must mention without which my journey will be incomplete - @Gobinaath bro.... Thank you Gobi bhai mera dost.... (My friend)

Regarding DTH, when I joined this forum I had Dish TV, then I switched to Tata Sky and subsequently to Sun Direct. Currently planning to buy Independent TV too, to give updates here.

Credit must be given to @Bapun Raz and @Vikram brothers for opening such a lovely forum.

I would also like to thank @Vicky bro for helping me in Independent TV section regarding package choice, add ons etc....

This seven years has been the golden years of my life and I would like to continue here for years to come.

I am indebted to many in this forum. The list is huge. Some names I would like to mention. Forgive me if I missed some. I love you all.

1. @M.J.Sadiq
2. @Gssran
3. @Rushil
4. @Siva
5. @ABCDEFGH
6. @Prashant Shridhar
7. @SarfaRaZ
8. @Viki
9. @Amit1079
10. @Anish Pai (Bro I love you a lot believe me. Let us keep aside our political differences)
11. @JollyLNB
12. @Sarkar
13. @Optimus_Prime
14. @amarnathkvk (My super bro, has every knowledge about sun direct)
15. @Riddhiman
16. @mmadhankumar
17. @Vishnu777

The list is huge and I am sure I missed some names.... Sorry for that....

God bless you all..... Stay happy.... Always do DDF....

Finally, @DreamFan bro please be matured now. Dont copy paste ddf work in other forum....

Please remember this slogan:

"East or West DDF is the best."

Yours Lovingly,

bishnu15.

Congrats Bishnu brother..and Thanks for support . 👍

Congrats @Bishnu15 bro. God bless you. Hope your future will be bright.
শুভেচ্ছা জ্ঞাপন কৰিলো দাদা😘😘😘:kiss2::kiss2::clap2:

Every anniversary is a milestone, but just remember, it’s less about the number and more about the quality time on DDF . Celebrate these beautiful moments with the friends of DDF and family who always stand by You with all those years. More to come & follow.
Congratulations 👍💚😃😛🎈🌼🍀
@Bishnu15 dada.............

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock