Good News Completed 8 years in DDF

chaitu7

Contributor
Reaction score
Hello Team,

Am so happy that, i have completed 8 long years in DDF by today. i.e., 26th Dec 2019. So Proud and more to come...:)

Feeling so great and never thought I would be part of DDF for such long years. Joined on 26th Dec 2011 as a Dream Newbie (I think Tag, correct me Bapun Bro) and now holding Dream Pro, feeling so proud of it.

When I joined initially, there were very few members in the forum, and I see major growth over the years and I see a lot of changes not only in DDF but in my personal life too, from a Software Engineer to a Tech Lead. Lot of the things have changed and all is on positive note.

What makes DDF differ from others – There are many other forums and I had been part of them (Now only on DDF) too but one thing which makes difference is, Instant Response to the questions / topics / threads by the team members and the knowledge of each and every forum member is unbelievable and which is why DDF is No.1 forum and it will lead its position in future too.

What makes my Stay with DDF – Joined DDF to provide updates on Hathway Digital Cable, Hyderabad, and when I created my first thread, after few seconds I got quick response from DDF team and which is un-believable for me and the same type of response I see till today, from the members and which is quite amazing.

Later on, my LCO switched to other MSO, and I had to switch to D2h, Airtel, Tata sky and now with Airtel though. As, Years are passed by, and my presence/contribution in DDF comes decreasing due to some personal or professional improvements but I go thru DDF daily, and there is no day without browsing DDF. It has become my daily routine and I will continue to do that in future too and will provide regular updates too.

@Bapun bro, a request from my side is that, we should re-launch our DDF app and I feel its high time now.

Thank you for reading.

Regards,

Chaithanya | Team DDF.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock