Compulsory Upgrade For Viewing Card

• Thread starter Maveli
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 44
  • Views: Views 11,678
I think mostly dish tv SD old VC's are getting this message, no such messages with HD VC's i guess :huh, no such msgs for me

Its like sim card document verification . If you receive any msg you need to replace you vc card with new and its free of cost. So dont worry about it. Its for very old customer[more than 3 to 4 yrs old]

Sbhopale said:
Its like sim card document verification . If you receive any msg you need to replace you vc card with new and its free of cost. So dont worry about it. Its for very old customer[more than 3 to 4 yrs old]
No even 1 or 2 month old new subscribers also getting this message. So it is confusing now as per ssp post above, he talked to cc and no need any action. so anybody can tell exactly how many year old card or vc numbers starting from like 0150 or before that.::(

Biswajit.HD
Mujhe Kia Karna Ho Ga...Main To Kuwait Mein Hun...Aur Main Ne Last Month He 6 Month Ka Recharge Karwaya Tha Plz Help Me

It could be a crackdown on illegal UAE users,if you are in UAE then all i can think of is send the VC to India,but i think a technician will visit the address for the swap.Or if you are good in disassembling components you can ship the STB back to the Official address.

Tru HD said:
Biswajit.HD
Mujhe Kia Karna Ho Ga...Main To Kuwait Mein Hun...Aur Main Ne Last Month He 6 Month Ka Recharge Karwaya Tha Plz Help Me
Salaam alai kum aapa... kya aapko same 1st post ki screenshot wali message mil rahi hai, tv screen par??? yeh bataye...

Nivin said:
Any one else getting this??

Biswajit.HD said:
Tru HD said:
Biswajit.HD
Salaam alai kum aapa... kya aapko same 1st post ki screenshot wali message mil rahi hai, tv screen par??? yeh bataye...

Nahi Bhai Jaan...Msg Nahi Mila But Subha Jab Racevier On Kia Tha...Start Pe Pehle Wo Bata Rahe The....Ab Kia Karna Ho Ga Plz Bhai

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock