Compulsory Upgrade For Viewing Card

• Thread starter Maveli
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 44
  • Views: Views 11,662
For mr vadirocks : i have told tru hd that i will contact dish tv on dealer hotline and let her know....

Now they have added a promotional channel. (Credit to : Mr.Bhat.)So this means to all subscribers.
In that case dishtv abroad users, how to fix this. As they said if they switch off the box, then it is real big loss to dishtv(in fact), as you all know it is only 50% customers only active from total subscribers of dishtv. Then minus abroad dishtv users it will come further down. So it might be huge loss to dishtv (already in loss). let us wait n c. Somebody will come with solution for this.

But what are they doing by replacing vc? It is good if they change to mpeg4 box.

Well no, they only want to stop piracy of there services/channels. By changing the old VC they can enable dual encryption in all STBs which will make that secure and safe, noone can do the illgal activity.

Nivin said:
Just now had a chat with CC,they told that they are going to replace the VC for connections in 2004-2005 and their team will be calling all customers whose VC need a replacement.
that is really good news for some of the abroad customers.:eek:hya

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock