Not open for further replies.
Fox life HD addition today...right??

Testing started?? Or direct addition??

Jerome.J said:
Fox life HD addition today...right??

Testing started?? Or direct addition??

I don't think it will be added on 16th July ( tomorrow) :lol:lol

Godman should stay up tonight & confirm the addition :shy:shy

It's not getting added from tonight midnight.

Spoke with cc and they inform that their system shows the channel is being added from 17th July midnight.

ayanc99 said:
It's not getting added from tonight midnight.

Spoke with cc and they inform that their system shows the channel is being added from 17th July midnight.

We believe in Godman & wait till midnight :k:k:dodgy:dodgy:dodgy

It's not postponed. It will be added tonight midnight as you can refer my post late yesterday.

Spoke with them now also and they informed that Fox Life HD shall be added on lcn 468 from 17th July.

So guys just chill and you can get reconfirmation if you use your fingers to dial 07355873558.

I am really surprised by Davinder bro's behaviour. Our forum is united & we all are happy to be part of this lovely forum. One thing surprises me. When Godman bro said ETV Gujarati News will be added on VD2H & it was in reality added that time no body expressed any doubts or even did not bother to congratulate him then why now blame him ? Right from Day I Godman bro has claimed that he works for VD2H, he is a junior staff out there he said once, If I am not suffering from memory loss. :shy Then why Davinder bro suddenly you are targeting him ? :huh If you are interested in other forums then I have nothing to say. Its your personal decision. But please dont accuse any members of our forum to be specific Godman bro. Many news of his is virtually coming true. :eek:hya If this is the case, then everybody will be frightened to share any news on forums ! Do you know sharing company policy, channel details etc before hand in open forums is against company rules. Godman bro is taking a huge risk & sharing all details with us. :shy I have full faith on Godman bro :tup :luv & please dont bring about other forum news ........... We are only interested in DDF............ Wait Fox Life HD will be added soon............ :eek:hya

The channel list shared by Godman bro to be added on VD2H is a yearly list. If somebody expects all channels will be added by July 2015, it will be wrong. We need to wait till 31/12/2015 before drawing any conclusions. Moreover for some channels Godman bro has written "processing" that means deal is on the stage of process. Deal also might get cancelled due to carriage fees issues, other matters etc . For that we cant blame Godman bro. :k :eek:hya We have to be patient & wait till this year ends. :tup

ABCDEFGH said:
Godman bro today midnight will be 17th and not 16th

He is either playing ''Safe Game'' or doesn't have the ''Knowledge of Calender'' :dodgy:dodgy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock