• Replies Replies: Replies 80
  • Views Views: Views 8,830
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sadiq said:
Look at the below thread.

6 New Channels on Videocon d2h

The news came true as he posted.

Videocon d2h Testing BIG RTL Thrill,Oscar Movies & Reporter TV.

Link Removed

So, can he be a D2H employee though the news was correct? He collected the news from somewhere and shared here as he mentioned in the post itself.

So, by sharing the news, you can't be a D2H employee. Tell us from where you are getting these news since you are not a D2H employee. Or prove that you are a D2H employee by showing something related to your work to us (DDF team).

Ok i shared pid details before testing
what you say this ?

GODMAN said:
Ok i shared pid details before testing
what you say this ?

How did you get those PIDs? Your office head has given those details? Then why not earlier? Then why not now?

And why language feed information is given only for Wild HD addition and not for Fox Life HD addition? Is it because of the lessons learnt from Fox Life HD addition and also as a precautionary thing?

Godman bro by creating "upcoming channels thread" how you are proving yourself as a D2H employee?? Just on the basis of addition of 10 channels from your list? Strange...!!!

Everyone here knows that if not today or tomorrow, in coming days these channels will come to DTH platform. For creating such type of threads you don't need to be a D2H or Airtel, Tatasky employee

If in Tatasky or Airtel section someone will create same type of thread then In coming days all channels will be added from that list. Because that list will be comprises of popular unavailable channels on the platform. But it doesn't meant that he is a DTH employee.

If you are true then why you are hiding your identity?? Show it to the team like a man. Be a man..!! Team will not get anything from you whether you provide your identity or not but atleast Team can control other users who are continously pointing you and your work after your verification..!!

Moreover Team is not asking any secret information from you like papers of D2H, passwords of their systems, bank accounts etc. Team is simply asking for you ID card (that too in blur) or photos of your office. I think there are no any issues for sharing such little things and too secretly only with 4-5 people.

Hope you'll understand these things so that no one can make you angry :wall or pointed out you.

Thanks!!

Godman bro please understand & provide any one source about u working in d2h & please tell to team members only:k

GODMAN said:
But brother 7 channels added from my upcoming channel list & one channel coming from 10th august and other channels will be added on one by one :k this is my d2h identity
why you not understand this ?

Why do you keep posting information I don't and can't understand. Let the channels get added as and when they are supposed to. What level of satisfaction you are getting from all the smart alecs out here who continue to abuse and question your integrity and call you a copycat I don't know.

You must have real thick skin to enjoy this questioning from all these smart alecs out here!!

Keep on posting and keep on getting abuses.

I wanna see PIDs/VIDs, this time... before any of d card scanners break those details :s

Special request to PCI card holders: blur those details, if u get a nameless chnl in d evening of 9th august :sp :k

Admins & Mods & All DDF Members,

I am not intrest my pirsonal details sharing in ddf
i like hollow man (Godman) :k

Hereafter no more comment from me for this topic , So Please stop this discussion here

@Godman Bro, it's okay :k
From next time Please try to share the news as soon as you get :tup

@Ayanc99 don't hear only half the story & Comment

And can you please tell, what you mean by the below post of yours?
:angry
ayanc99 said:
then facing heap of abuses from all the smart alecs out here who don't have any contribution to this forum except criticising whatever anybody else posts.

every member of DDF is important
Did you check each & every thread to see who has done how much contribution to this forum ?

ABCDEFGH said:
@Godman Bro, it's okay :k
From next time Please try to share the news as soon as you get :tup

@Ayanc99 don't hear only half the story & Comment

And can you please tell, what you mean by the below post of yours?
:angry

every member of DDF is important
Did you check each & every thread to see who has done how much contribution to this forum ?

My post is to Godman and you are not even user of d2h as per your profile then why are you jumping up and down on the addition of ngc wild HD on d2h platform. I don't think you will get any free recharge or top up by commenting here.

ayanc99 said:
My post is to Godman and you are not even user of d2h as per your profile then why are you jumping up and down on the addition of ngc wild HD on d2h platform. I don't think you will get any free recharge or top up by commenting here.

He can reply and ask since he too replied on GODMAN's threads and you mentioned in general in your post which implies to all members.

No such rule that only D2H users should comment on D2H channel addition. It is not about the addition but it is about the credibility of the member who is posting the news.

Forum is having some reputation. Doing copy paste is making a way for others to make fun of DDF and the person who is doing the copy paste.

It is not confirmed that GODMAN is copying the posts. At the same time it is not confirmed that GODMAN is an employee of D2H and hence his sources are genuine.

You and may be a person who just want the news and not caring about the forum's and its member's reputation. But not all others are like this.

And your comment on getting Free Recharge or Top-Ups is a kind of insulting the members who are posting here. Being a senior member, you should be careful on using the right words.

So tell me if you checked the contribution of all the members who are all questioning GODMAN?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom