Discussion Confusion clearing thread regarding TRAI rate changes effective 1st February

Status
Not open for further replies.
if someone would like to watch FTAs only then why he would pay 153 a month if he can have them free for life in DDfree dish
They can go with DDFD. That is in fact much better! Only option we get with the other DPOs is the choice to add/remove pay channels whenever we want on DBR basis. But one doesn't need to pay 153 per month for that, So I agree with you!

Plz give link
For link please check Trai new press release of 10jan in which they have clearly mentioned that customers choose 100 channels of their choice. Dd channels is not mandatory. It happened only by those persons which troll Trai over twitter. So guys please tweet continually to Trai for amadment

Still Dish TV not changed anything to select 100 channels manually in map Tool.

Still Dish TV not changed anything to select 100 channels manually in map Tool.
Dishtv is providing 100fta channels by default but it can be deselected and replaced with your choice of channels except dd channels.
I have registered my choices ( total 49 channels= 25 dd channels and 24 pay channels) as per new trai tarrif rule.
These will be activated from 1st feb 2019

Dishtv is providing 100fta channels by default but it can be deselected and replaced with your choice of channels except dd channels.
I have registered my choices ( total 49 channels= 25 dd channels and 24 pay channels) as per new trai tarrif rule.
These will be activated from 1st feb 2019
When and where u did

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock