Discussion Confusion clearing thread regarding TRAI rate changes effective 1st February

Status
Not open for further replies.
Before the TRAI Rules my Monthly Cable bill added upto Flexi (Rs 99) +Telugu Addon (Rs 67) +HD All sports(Rs 85 ) = Rs 251/- inclusive of GST

I just want all Telugu channels and Sports channels which came at Rs 250/- before the new Trai rules ,

But now the same channels are costing around Rs 400 /- and D2h doesn't even have all the channels mentioned in the bouquets .

What's the use after finding some cheap broadcaster bouquet only to realize that many of the channels in that bouquet aren't even available on your dth.

Especially after the new TRAI Rules with bouquets presented by Dth's worse than that of Broadcaster's bouquets ,there is no point in still staying with Videocon D2h or any Dth that doesn't even offer all the channels available in Broadcaster's bouquets.

In my opinion it's better to migrate to TATA SKY where you will get atleast all the channels announced in the Broadcaster's bouquets , since after migrating there wouldn't be any difference in Price you have to pay every month.

If I choose a particular package, how soon may I change it again? Also, will the charging be on Day basis or month basis? Asking for ADTV (but I think it will be common across operators)

If I choose a particular package, how soon may I change it again? Also, will the charging be on Day basis or month basis? Asking for ADTV (but I think it will be common across operators)
ADTV charges on DBR basis......but Dish-D2H have 30 days lock in period

This blow is to customers only . Talking about dth , sundirect will be hit hard . Price was only thing they were surviving upon ( in ROI ).

Yes. Under the pretext of "saving customers from high costs of DTH Operators", now in fact every person is paying more. The only people who will effectively pay lesser are the ones who "dont watch any TV" at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock