• Views: Views 4,042
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Dream DTH-Charge Contest Exclusively for DDF Members

If it could be 5000 it would be great

Lovethislife said:
If it could be 5000 it would be great

Some people offering money for joining their forums.. Better you join them and get some of their black money.. :p

I am saying this because, DDF invests more than what it earns on the website, still it is kept online because we have lots of good people to hangout with and a family bonding has been created... Anyways, i don't think money hungery people can understand that, ever...

You should thank us because of earning this much knowledge and information from here, instead you asking for money... You did nothing useful for the forum till now but see what you are demanding!!! :D

who are the winners

Bapun Raz said:
Some people offering money for joining their forums.. Better you join them and get some of their black money.. :p

I am saying this because, DDF invests more than what it earns on the website, still it is kept online because we have lots of good people to hangout with and a family bonding has been created... Anyways, i don't think money hungery people can understand that, ever...

You should thank us because of earning this much knowledge and information from here, instead you asking for money... You did nothing useful for the forum till now but see what you are demanding!!! :D

Simple bro ,

We are working in real life and earning money ..

We are working in ddf (forum life) for happiness , knowledge , relationship :) .. Infinite value this all ;) ..

Thanks for this bro and all bros without ddf I'm zero in dth & world knowledge :) ..

Money makers won't deserve this @ all :) ..

Nice contest ...

Money is not the ultimate aim of life. Happiness is also a part. Everything can't be calculated by money. These money hungers who are asking 3000 5000 bucks have they ever thought what have they done for DDF ? I don't wanna name the forum but off late one new forum is distributing money like Puja ka Prasad to join their forum. Better join forums like that. Even I was approached. Don't ask here all this. Bapan bro is really a genius and a good human being that he is working very sincerely in spite of monetary loss to run DDF. I appreciate Bapan bro's hard work . I have a theory of my life which I follow: everything cannot be purchased by money so we should not crave for too much money. Only the money required to survive is enough for me and my family.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock