[Contest Ended] Dream DTH-Charge Contest Exclusively for DDF Members

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 53
  • Views: Views 4,058
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Dream DTH-Charge Contest Exclusively for DDF Members

great..... don't know much about techs and satellites but i think this will encourage those who really knows these things and it would be great help to people like me who really wants to understand these thing.....

keep it up guys

5 days left for the contest to end. Its hard for me to choose the winners, hope the deserving ones i will choose. Since prizes are limited, please do not feel bad incase if you do not see your name in the list. It is a contest only, nothing big - there will be more chances to win in future, i would say!

Hi all,

Contest ending today. Winners Announcement date: 2nd May 2017

Thanks for actively participating everyone!

Bapun Raz said:
Hi all,

Contest ending today. Winners Announcement date: 2nd May 2017

Thanks for actively participating everyone!

Egarly waiting for 2nd May bro :sp:sp:hs:luv:tup

Last edited by a moderator:

I think now the contest duration is  finished.. so i am now writing my personal opinion..
these type of money offering is not good for Forum.. as all u know we r opposing the guys who offers money to post in their forums .. the differance is this is in the name of contest but thats for a perticular member /person... in Both Money has been offered... The offered money makes members to post/contribute more      and contributing for money is not accepted by many like offered in  the other forums ...
On the other hand Member of The Month would be good alternative to give Respect to the most contributed member..
I really like and appreciate these words ↓
Bapun Raz said:
Carry on your updates and you will be recognised... :clap
But not in Money as i think...
This is my personal Opinion only .. No Harsh measures to any of Team or Members.. or any offences.. 
Thanx...

Dream DTH-Charge Contest Exclusively for DDF Members

This will not happen every day in DDF. We have done it on a very special occasion which comes only after few years, a million posts milestone. MOTM is happening every month and it'll continue to happen from next month. This is my opinion, no offense intended!

Bapun Raz said:
5 days left for the contest to end. Its hard for me to choose the winners, hope the deserving ones i will choose. Since prizes are limited, please do not feel bad incase if you do not see your name in the list. It is a contest only, nothing big - there will be more chances to win in future, i would say!
i think the above msg indicates it will continue for some time...

I think its better to do something good for needed people by Donating like Anaathaashram, Relief Funds, Poor Students etc in this Great occation of DDF .. instead of offering to forum contributors.. Let the contributions to the Forum remains as Shared Knowledges to people and not be recognized as Contest and offering Money to their Hard Work for sharing/Knowledge...
Thanx..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock