Current free TP space for new channel additions in d2h

Sadiq said:
They added the 4 HD channels in the existing TP 11483 V & H TP... So, you cannot count them here since you are considering only 11164 V and H...

my calculation is based on following.....

There was no tp free space till this addition of 2 new tps.

So what ever channel movement/addition d2h done in 10 tps,there is only two free tp space equivalent among all tps after the new 2 transponder added.

I think as notable from current situation we can expect only maximum 4 new HD channels.....so that 24 sd space can be used for future addition in 2014 and for the SD channels yet to come in February....

Ronak Shah said:
after addition of puthu yugam channel..south addition will gets over for some time...
After that some HD Channels will get added like Romedy Now HD,NGC Wild & Adventure HD,Active D2h Music HD.
For SD Viewers Disney Junior,Live India and Ten Golf will get added with some other Regional Channels too for ROI Subscribers like Maiboli,etc
But no confirmation is yet available..So don't expect this addition very soon....

Agreed brother....

Jerome.J said:
my calculation is based on following.....

There was no tp free space till this addition of 2 new tps.

So what ever channel movement/addition d2h done in 10 tps,there is only two free tp space equivalent among all tps after the new 2 transponder added.

We cannot blindly calculate with this logic. They removed some channels after the addition of the two new TPs. So, we need to consider them as well. If we are doing so, we will get more space..

Sadiq said:
We cannot blindly calculate with this logic. They removed some channels after the addition of the two new TPs. So, we need to consider them as well. If we are doing so, we will get more space..

It's an approximate calculation brother....But I think it's 80% correct.....2/3 channel removal will not take much difference...and a freedom is also given in calculation.....

Jerome.J said:
It's an approximate calculation brother....But I think it's 80% correct.....

Since I am at office, I cannot see the images in any post. Could you please do me a favor. Please let me know the number of channels removed in Nov 2013, Dec 2013, Jan 2014 by D2H... You can refer dipak's thread..

Sadiq said:
Since I am at office, I cannot see the images in any post. Could you please do me a favor. Please let me know the number of channels removed in Nov 2013, Dec 2013, Jan 2014 by D2H... You can refer dipak's thread..

January 2014

Removed:-1. 3rd Jan'14 => Shagun TV LCN 138 2. 26th Jan'14 => Zee Ghantalu Active

Sadiq said:

CHANNEL ADDED & REMOVED IN 2013 ON DTH PLATFORM

I checked brother.....But the images are missing for information requested by u for 2013....the images expired in shared website...I think so...me also using forum in mobile as of now.....

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock